Volleyball Idiots | Kuroo Tetsuro

warnings: none

warnings: none

word count: 1.3k

a/n: wrote this back in 2017 and decided to just post it now, because why not? hahaha. Also, I've had this recent obsession of making reader the hq boys' younger sibling, I just found the concept adorable. I might write a few more in the future hehehe.

—————————

"This is so tiring, can't we just take a day off from practice or something?" Kenma complained, pulling his shirt over his head as he changed into his uniform, hearing this Kuroo chuckled.

"You're hopeless; we just had a day off two days ago"

"Yeah, but that was too short" the pudding head grumbled, from his position beside him, Yaku just let out a sigh, no matter what he does, Kenma always finds things really tiring and bothersome. Yaku doesn't even know why he joined volleyball in the first place, if he doesn't like physical workout that much.

The sound of a phone ringing broke the silence coating the room as Kuroo opened his bag and grabbed the said device, answering the call without even looking at the caller I.D.

"Hello?"

"Hello? Tetsurou? Where are you?" He heard his mother's voice from the other line, the muffled sound of people talking, and some yelling in the background.

"I'm at school right now mom, what's wrong?" taking a seat on the bench, holding his phone between his head and shoulder as he bent down to tie his shoelace.

"I'm really sorry to interrupt you, but can you please pick up (Y/n)-chan from school? I'm still at the hospital, there was an emergency and I might be going home a bit late than usual"

As if on cue, he could hear the sound of gurneys passing by his mom.

"That's alright, no problem, I can go pick her up"

"Thank you so much Tetsurou, I'll buy you two cake later when I go home" once again, he heard her talking to someone else on the other line, before going back to him."Alright, I have to go now, stay safe you two, bye"

"We will, bye" pressing the end button, Kuroo stood up, grabbing his bag and placing it inside his locker, before turning to look at Yaku.

"I'll be picking up (Y/n) from school for a few minutes, if the coach is looking for me please tell him, alright?"

The libero wordlessly nodded his head, neatly folding his school uniform. "Cool thanks"

Kuroo walked out of the locker room, greeting the other members that were slowly starting to arrive, but stopped, and turned to look over his shoulder "Kenma, wanna come?"

Looking up from his game, Kenma just shrugs his shoulders before standing up and walking over to his friend.

—————————