paramour | Akaashi Keiji

(n

(n.) a lover, often a secret one you're not married to.

warnings: nsfw, cunnilingus, fingering.

word count: 1.7k

a/n: This is like a little continuation of my snecret fic, but it can be read separately.

  —————————

"Thank you and come again" you nodded your head at the cashier, flashing her a smile as you walk out of the convenience store, making your way towards Akaashi's house for the study session you had planned with him the last week.

You were having some problems with your math homework because apparently, your teacher sucks at her job and won't even give at least 30 minutes of her time to answer your questions because as what she had said over and over again.

"You should have listened to me during lectures, instead of doing anything unrelated to our class"

In your defense you were actually listening, she just doesn't know how to explain it properly, even the whole class agrees.

Fortunately, she was Akaashi's math teacher when he was a freshman so he offered to help you when you were ranting about her the other day.

Adjusting the bag on your shoulder, you shoot a text to the vice-captain as Akaashi's house came into view. Picking up your pace when you see him peek through the gate as you wave at him.

"Akaashi-san, hello" you smiled up at him as he took one of the bags from your hand and leading you inside the house.

"Your parents aren't home?" you ask when you notice that there were no other signs of life aside from the boy in front of you.

He shook his head; opening the door to his room "They're gone for the weekend for a business trip" he answered closing the door and placing the bag of foods on his table.

"Isn't that a coincidence, mom and dad aren't home too for the weekend" you grinned at him, your eyes twinkling mischievously as he let out a chuckle.

"You're here to study and do homework" he flicks you on the forehead, shaking his head as he took his old notes and placing them on the table. "Not do something else"

You chuckled, walking over to his desk and took a seat, taking out your notes and books as the two of you begin studying.

  —————————

Three hours had passed and you had already finished four worksheets and some other exercises Akaashi had given you, the topic wasn't that hard when he explained it to you earlier.

The formulas that you were having problems with a few days ago were starting to make sense, knowing when and where to use them and what variables to use for substitutes. The setter gave you some tips and a few tricks as well that helped him, and you were thankful he shared it to you because he just made your life even easier.