Proposal

The moon shines through the window. The manor is quiet, for everyone else have already turned in for the night. I myself begin to head in. I turn to close the door behind me, but stop as I hear my name being called. I look out into the hallway, and catch a glimpse of Hiro's face as it ducks behind a corner.

Curious, I follow. I end up in front of Hiro's room. The door is open a crack. I open it slowly, cringing at the slight creaking it makes. I step in and look around.

"Hiro-san?" I whisper. The door closes and I turn. Out from the shadows, Hiro steps out...in a suit. "H-Hiro-san?" I question him. A bright smile appears on his face.

Time seems to stop as he leans down, onto one knee. His arms raise, a box sitting in his hands. I blush and become speechless. He opens the box, revealing a black ring with a golden arrow wrapped around it, pointing to a silver cyrstal. "Will you marry me?" he asks.

My eyes well up with tears. I nod and stutter, "Y-yes!" I wipe a tear away but stop. "B...but how will this work?" I ask. "If I have to run away, or even fake my death...I want to be with you and only you. I've already found the one for me. Why keep looking?"

Hiro stands while taking the ring out of the box. Hiro holds my left hand, and slips the ring onto my ring finger. The tears start up again, and I let them fall. "Where did you get this ring?" Hiro pauses, almost startled by my question.

He stutters, "I...I honestly found it in the cellar. I took it because I thought it would look nice on you." I look at him in wonder. I shake my head and smile. I don't care. The ring isn't important to me, being with the one I love is.

I hug Hiro, and he hugs me back. I look up, into his eyes. His look into mine. My body moves on its own, reaching upwards, and my eyes closing. A warm sensation floods through my body as our lips touch.

Our first kiss. We've attempted to kiss in the past, but we've always been interrupted. We eventually separate, and stand there. Hiro begins to speak. "We don't have to get married anytime soon, if you don't want. We are still pretty young."

I don't answer, just hug him some more. Our lips meet again, and the same warmth returns. Our romantic moment ends quickly when we hear a sudden commotion. I jump in surprise. I look up at Hiro who looks down at me.

As if in sync, we both run towards the sound. We slide to a stop in front of the main ball room. I stare in surprise as Hana stands in the middle, along with an older girl who could be her sister. They both hold katanas, and stare at each other with murder intent. My eyes widen as they suddenly attack.

So what'd ya think? Good...or bad? I think my romantic scene was pretty romantic :P And the cliff-hanger...Grrr! Does Hana seem suspicious now or what ^-^ ... Sometimes I feel like I need help. Being sleep-deprived and tired doesn't help T-T Chowz peoplez XP