Tournament

I wake to find the sun shining in through my window. I yawn as I drowsily sit up and get dressed. I rub my eyes as I reach the kitchen. Instinctively, I begin preparing breakfast and some tea. "Kiku-chan?"

I jump when I hear Bols' voice behind me. "What're you doing in the kitchen?" he asks me. "I-I...I used to be a maid, so I'm pretty good at cooking, and I started preparing breakfast instinctively. Would you like to try some tea?" Bols nods. I hand him a cup and he drinks.

He lowers the cup and looks at me in surprise. I blush a bit as he compliments me. He stops beside me and helps me prepare. We talk a bit, mostly about different recipes and stuff. We finish and head to the dining room to serve.

Wave enters and sits as we bring in the food and tea. Bols hans it all out and we begin eating. Wave swallows and compliments Bols on the food. "Actually, it was Kiku this time, not me." Everyone looks at me surprised.

I blush. "It was no problem, really." I smile. Bols looks up. I feel like he's staring into my eyes...

"Would you like to help with dinner preparations tonight?" he asks. I pause and think about it. I shrug. "Sure. Why not?" I smile innocently and we all finish out meal.

A couple hours later, the tournament begins. It gets boring fast. Pair after pair, one winner going on to the next. Theire fighting styles are all the same. I yawn as the final pair enter the fighting area.

The giant, muscular, bull-man dude doesn't catch my attention. The scrawny boy standing in front of him does. He's so small...this is going to be over in a second. I'm almost correct. The battle is done in less than a minute, but it ended with a surprising victor.

The scrawny boy won. I look over the ledge of the balcony and see the bull-man laying unconscious behind the boy. My eyes widen in surprise, while my lips form a smile. I see Esdeath staring at the boy form the corner of my eyes. I turn and recognize her expression.

Love. I look back down at the boy who smiles innocently. He is kinda cute... Esdeath stands and walks down to the boy. She places a shackle around his neck and begins dragging him inside.

He struggles and she turns suddenly. Next I see, the boy is unconscious. "The tournament is over!" Esdeath declares, and everyone is accompanied out of the arena. Only a couple minutes later, I sit inside. I watch the boy who still lays unconscious.

"So, what's his name?" I ask. "Were you not listeing?" Esdeath responds. "Honestly, no." Esdeath smiles and sighs. "Tatsumi. He's a blacksmith."

I nod and look at him again. "He's a really good fighter. Plus he's cute." I notice Esdeath glaring at me and immediately continue. "He's perfect for you. I've already found someone. No one else will ever be able to replace him." I look down sadly.

I look up surprised as I feel Esdeath wrap her arms around me. "It'll be ok." I smile as the forming tears begin to stop. "I'm sure it will." Esdeath lets go and I stand.

"Where are you going?" Esdeath asks. "I'm just going to take a small nap. I could use some more sleep." Esdeath nods and doesn't question again. I begin to walk out but stop. "Thank you." I say to Esdeath.

I don't wait for a response as I head to my room for that long needed nap.

Hello again peoplez! Sorry I didn't post for a couple days. I've been working on an Akame Ga Kill AMV the past couple days. Anyways, what did yaz think? Any good? I'll keep trying to make them longer but unfortunately if I can't think of anything, they'll have to stay shorter -_- ALSO! Make sure to check out my other AGK fanfiction "Rei", and original story "Infused"! I'll try to post again in a day or two, so like, comment, and most importantly... KEEP READING!