Questions

??? POV

I wake up in some sort of cell. My eyes open completely and I jump up. Chains around my wrists pull me right back down. I look down at my mud, and dirt filled clothes. My hanr hair hangs messily over my eyes.

I hear some clear their throat and look up. A woman. She has short white hair, and wears a suit. Her right eye is covered by an eyepatch, while her right arm is artificial. "Where am I and where is she?" I question angrily.

The woman looks at me confused. "I don't know who you're talking about, but you're in a Revolutionary Army dungeon for questioning." I clench my fists. "I'll tell you anything, just let me go." The woman shifts her wait to her left side.

"You must be calm..." I look at her in surprise. She just said my name. "How do you know my name?" A small smile appears on her face.

"I doubt you remember, but I met you when you were younger. Right after defecting from the Capital and learning of those corrupting it."

"Tch," I mutter. "Will you really let me go if I answer some stupid questions?" I ask. The woman nods. "What'd you want to know?" Did I really just give in that easily?

The woman asks me her questions, which I answer the best I can. Why? I don't know. I shouldn't trust people so easily. One of these times, it'll get me killed.

For all I know, they may just keep me here to rot. The woman's final question catches my attention. "Will you join Night Raid?" I pause and think. If I don't accept, I'll either be killed or put to work.

I sigh. "I accept." The woman signals for some guards to unlock my cell. They let me out, and I rub my wrists while stretching. I turn to the woman.

"Will I be able to see the most important person in my life?" She answers without hesitation. "Again, I don't know who you're talking about, and I can't make any promises. But what I do know is that you will be making a better world for this special person." I smile at the thought of her. The woman continues to smile as she leads me out of the dungeon and into the bright, new day.

HEY PEOPLEZ! What'dya think? Was it good? Bad? Pleaze tell me! I didn't want to make who this person is too obvious, yet I doubt I hid it very well :P Well, make sure to like, comment, and follow! See yaz next chapter! XD