Septiplier AWAY!!!

"Top of the Mornin' to ye laddies!" "Hello everybody, and welcome to... Septiplier." 

    Jack and Mark wave at the camera to all their devoted followers and hardcore shippers. The fangirls' screeching, their dreams now have officially become a reality. "So, Mark. What do you think our outtro should be?" Jack turns to his partner. "Uhh..." He scratches his head. The chat blows up with two words," SEPTIPLIER AWAY!" "I guess the people have spoken." Mark chuckles awkwardly. Jack swallows and bites his lip, unsure of what to do or say. Without warning, Mark kisses him on the forehead, causing him to lift his head up and his face turning as red as a beet. He tries with no avail to cover it up, the viewers already having heart attacks of the severe amount of adorableness. Mark musters the courage to face the camera once more, "This is all extremely new to us both and the people around us, so please bear with us while we still are working out the kinks of it all. Though we are here to announce our channel together which we will be vlogging, playing games, and other shit we might come up with. And yes you guessed it, it will be called Septiplier." "Umm... Septiplier Aw-" 

     Tsk, tsk, tsk... you really thought you could get rid of us by 'Joining forces?'  You make me laugh... I hate it when you make me laugh.

     Let's see how long your so called 'love' lasts... I can't wait to slit it's throat and kill it!

          (A/N: Sorry this chapter is short but i want the introductions to the ships straightforward and easy. I hope you enjoy this story though!)