Unus Annus

What would you do if you had only a year left to live? Would you squander with the time you were given? Or would you make every second count? Memento Mori... Unus Annus. "Amy... I have something to confess..." Mark confronts his girlfriend. "What is is?" She responds adheringly. "I- I'm in love with someone else..." He admits. Her eyes widen in disbelief, "How long?" "A month or so, I just wanted to be sure before I told you..." Mark stares at the ground. "Would you care to tell me who?" She asks. Mark sighs, "Do you promise not to tell a soul?" She nods ecstatically, like she was back in middle school playing Truth or Dare at a slumber party. "It's..," Mark swallows," E-Ethan..." Amy's eyes light up," Oh My God, Really?!" Mark's sweat turns into steam, his embarrassment nearly cooking himself alive. "How are you going to tell him if you're this shy?" She looks at him confused. "In a year," He states, "I'm going to start a shared channel with him. By then i'll have mustered up enough courage to do so." "May i help? I want to be there when it happens." She smiles with excitement. "Sure, just don't tell everyone we've broken up yet." He answers. "Of course, we'll still always be friends." She shakes his hand.

                                                                 Memento Mori, Unus Annus