CHAPTER THREE : I need your help

"Finally, " I sighed as I confirmed that the number on my key matched the one on my locker. I plugged the key in the lock as I watched the hallway. It was almost the same as it was when I first got here, the only difference now was that I was not sited at some corner confused and hopeless.

I carefully placed my bag into the empty locker my thoughts lost into every experience I had faced so far. It only got worse every time. I sighed letting go of the bag.

"Disadattata, " a high pitched voice shouted in my ear. .

" Can you at least spare my eardrums if not the reputation i have left?" I asked pissed as I banged my locker shut.

"It's good to see you too Cess after missing my Bess all morning," Bianca said sarcastically before I could lecture her for using the name disadattata loudly. She knew how much I hated that name and the person who first called me that.

"You know I hate that name. Why would you even call me that?" I asked as I walked away from her headed towards the cafeteria.

"Someone is in a bad mood, " She commented as she caught up with me. "Just that, I have heard some of the experiences you've had today." she continued.

"Wow news travel really fast around here," I commented. Honestly i was quite surprised. No one seemed to be bothered about my predicaments but somehow, they became a topic of gossip yet no one even knew me. It was my first day here.

"On the bright side, you are famous," Bianca joked to try and make me smile. Something I had not done since Leo ran off. I wondered if I would ever see him again even though I did not wanna ever see him again.

"Yet am having a bad day," I said sadly.

"You can talk to me about it," concern was written all over her face.

"It's not that serious but I will tell you all about it later, right now I just want to get to the cafeteria without any mishaps because I'm starving," I said rubbing my tummy in a smile and in a blink of an eye I bumped into someone. I must be the unluckiest person on earth.

I stood there both frustrated and tensed as I watch a blonde glaring at me standing between two brunette twins.

"Darn it! Whats your problem?" She hissed then pushed me and then started to tidy up her bangs into place.

"No! What is your problem," Bianca jumped into my defence emphasizing the word your.

This time, fires of fury and hatred were smoldering in the blonde's eyes as she evidently in her mind weighed pros and cons of various and creative means available to her for dealing with Bianca and probably me.

"You know what, am gonna save my precious energy for later," she said both giving each other death glares. "You are lucky I did not break a nail," she continued as she pointed at me with her well manicured nail. "This fun, has just began," she concluded and with one last look at the both of us, she left in a sinister smile her brunette twins following her trail.

"She really gets into my nerves. Damn, I really hate her," Bianca cursed as she watched her leave.

"You know her?" I asked confused.

"The step sister i have always been telling you about," she answered this time facing me.

"Wow, i never expected that at all. She is pure evil, " I commented partly shocked and partly surprised.

"That's not even half of it. Trust me it will get worse. Now am also starving, " she complained in a goofy face.

"I think she even gave me goosebumps," I said shaking off that feeling.