Chapter 10

Since our late night chats, Beast has made it his mission to stake a claim on me. Whenever we were around others, he was constantly touching me. His hands hardly ever strayed from my growing bump. He still went off on club business, but had made it clear he was going to be around more. When he was here, I was his priority. 

"I'm going to need maternity clothes soon." I tell him as I try to pull my shirt down over the ever growing baby bump. None of my tops went low enough to cover the whole thing. 

Beast walked over to me, pulling the top over my head. A moment later he replaced it with one of his own. Even though the shirt was much larger it still clung a bit around my stomach. His eyes roamed my body, giving an approving grunt. A hand slipped under the shirt to stroke the bump. 

"Even your massive shirts don't cover it all the way." I say, inspecting myself in the mirror. 

"I'll take you." He says. 

"Really?" I ask, getting excited to be able to leave the clubhouse. 

"Can't let you live in leggings all day." 

Leggings were the only thing that didn't hurt to wear. My jeans and shorts no longer buttoned. All of my dresses were now too short due to the bump. Even the leggings had to be pushed down to the bottom of the bump so that the waist band didn't dig into my skin. Night time was the only time I actually was able to be comfortable in just underwear and a sports bra, something that Beast seemed to enjoy very much. 

I finished getting ready, keeping Beast's shirt as my top for the day. He only chuckled at my eagerness to get out of the clubhouse. Though he didn't find it quite as funny when I started pushing him to get ready. He did as I said though. It didn't take long before we were both ready for the day. 

Seeing this giant of a man in a vehicle was something else. He looked so cramped in the large SUV, taking up the entire driver's side. We borrowed Linda's vehicle since it was unsafe for me to ride on Beast's bike. It was clear that he wasn't comfortable driving it, preferring the openness of his bike rather than what he called a cage. 

The mall was crowded for how early it was. Yet another thing that made him uncomfortable. Crowds never used to bother him before. Since he began to open up to me, I began to think it was due to his time over seas. Even with a patched member and two prospects with us, he was still tense. 

"I might need to get new bras." I said as I showed him an outfit that I tried on. 

My tits were spilling out the top of the bra which made them fall a bit more out of the top than was designed. The flowing top didn't cling to my belly like the rest of my old clothes did. It made it more obvious that I was pregnant. With a better fitting bra it would only show a tiny bit of cleavage versus the push up bra I was currently wearing. 

"They've filled out a bit more." The prospect said earning a glare from Beast that quickly silenced him. 

"How about you wait out front, dipshit." Orion ordered him. 

While the prospect followed his orders, Beast pushed me back into the dressing room. He followed me in much to my surprise. "No more drawing attention to those beauties in front of the men." 

"My eyes are up here, Beast." I tease as his eyes hungrily stare down at the exposed cleavage. 

"Just grab some shit and we can do a little fashion show later." He says. 

"You want me to just try everything on back at the clubhouse?" I ask him. 

He pulls the top over my head, showing off the ill fitting bra. His fingers graze over my breasts gently, I bite back a moan. "I can even help you take everything off." 

"Sounds much better then trying on everything here." I lean into his touch. 

Once again he's pulling a shirt on over me, wanting to rush us out of here. I allow him to do so, grabbing a few more items in the shop before checking out. He threw his credit card down to pay for everything, despite my protests. With a dark look, I stopped trying to argue with him about it. 

Beast didn't say anything as he listened to me babble on about things we would need for the baby. When we were checking out the cashier gave me a catalog for their sister store that was full of all things baby. I gushed over the little outfits and toys. 

"Belle, don't panic." He starts off as his eyes kept darting to the rearview mirror. "Pull out your phone and call Ray. Tell him we got a tail." 

I glanced back to see a black van with tented windows gaining up on us. Doing as he says, I quickly call Ray. He answers after a single ring. Beast puts it on speaker phone, filling in his president on what the situation was. Ray yelled at some of the men to come and meet us before hanging up. 

"What's happening?" I ask Beast, trying not to panic. 

He gave my hand a squeeze before quickly putting both hands on the wheel, hitting the gas. The van picked up speed as well. "I'm gonna try to lose them." 

My heart pounded as the van kept gaining on us. I wrapped my arms around myself, trying to remain calm. A roar of motorcycles became louder as they began to approach. I released the breath that I was holding as I recognized a few of the bikes. It was all too soon to relax when I felt myself lurch forward as the van following us hit out bumper. 

Beast's arm reached out to hold my body back to stop it from going too far forward. Our car started to spin from the impact of the other vehicle. A scream escaped my lips. Thankfully the vehicle didn't flip, but came to a stop after a few spins 

"Belle, are you okay?" Beast asks, eyes roaming my body. 

"I'm hurting a little." I say, feeling the impact of seatbelt digging into my skin. I  glance around to see the van speeding off with a few of the Grimm Bastards chasing after it. 

"We gotta get her to a hospital to get her checked out." Beast tells Ray as he approaches us. 

"Ambulance is already on the way." Ray replies. 

I reach out to grab Beast as a cramp over takes my body. My voice comes out as a whimper. "Beast." 

The sounds of an ambulance fill the air as I double over in pain. Beast is unbuckling my seatbelt, trying to get the tightened straps off of me. He succeeds right as the paramedics start rushing towards us. The pain is too much though. I allow the darkness to take over, closing my eyes.