Chapter 16: A Cruel World: Part I

✧✦✧✦✧Asano's PoV✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

(It was the most brutal and saddest time of my life. When I got home and was expecting a common welcome home from my parents. I see both of their decapitated heads, lying on the ground and welcoming me, instead. Whilst my sister was sitting above their body, smiling and looking at me with intent, and has this sadistic smug face as she watches my frightened reaction. She was so evil...)

The world was cruel to me...

My mother dislikes me and my father never talks to me. Yet whenever I do something wrong, even if it's not my fault, he whips me as punishment. At school, I don't have any friends. My teachers always make fun of me and the school bullies always pick on me. My younger sister on the other hand, never did anything wrong against me, however, she's my parent's favorite. So, every time I see her, I keep glancing at her with a glare.

My name is Akame Asano, and this is my cruel world...

It's morning, I woke up by myself because my mother wouldn't care if I got late in school.

At breakfast, my father was just reading the newspaper, while my mother is just eating quietly. I was also just eating quietly, when suddenly, my sister spoke up, "Dad! Do we get to train, later?"

Our father smiled, "Of course we will. Same training as always with your sister."

My sister cheered, as well as my father. But as soon as he switches his eyes at me, his smiling face changed to a frowning face as he asked me, "Akame, return home early after your school for your sister. Ok?"

I replied with a nod.

My sister looked at me with a grin, "That's right, sis! I'm looking forwa-"

But before she even finish her sentence, I quickly get up, "I'm going now..."

I immediately get up and left their table without respect to show them that I don't care. For them, I looked like a brat, but for me, it's an act of revenge for not being nice to me. However, I believe it's still not enough. I'll show them sometime what a real revenge is...

As soon as I get to school, I met with my bullies before the gate.

There were 3 girls bullying me and they were a group. They smiled at me as they met me. Their leader is named Kanzaki, the other two is named Uehara and Aizawa.

Kanzaki says, "Well, well, well... Look who's early."

"Ahh, nuts! We made it early so that we can drop a prank on you." Uehara says.

Aizawa raised an eyebrow, "Looks like we'll have to do it here. Luckily, there are no one around here, yet."

"Do it, Aizawa!" Kanzaki shouts.

Aizawa quickly splashed me with a water from a bottle she was holding.

I stood there doing nothing while they were laughing as they left. I headed to the bathroom to dry my clothes after, but it's too impossible and the class is about to start. So, I instead headed to my class, soaked in water like a wet rat.

As soon as I sat in my seat, my classmates began to laugh and gossip with one another. My teacher then comes in next.

My teacher was also an asshole. He puts his attention to me as soon as he enters, seeing me wet, "Looks like somebody wet herself."

My classmates began to laugh hysterically at me. Meanwhile, I was just sitting there in the corner, waiting for them to move on. I felt embarrassed, but also feeling like my boiling blood is about to burst. I can feel it flowing all through my veins. I believe soon I won't be able to handle it anymore. I-I just wanted them to die...