Chapter 21: Final Home

The team lined up and covers Shiro. Shiro on the other hand, bleeds to the ground.

It appears that Shiro was shot at the abdomen, but then again, he loses a lot of blood at the same time.

"Stay close with me" Ryu whispers.

"Any plan? Ryu?" Toki asks.

"I do, so just remain calm.."

As they whispered with each other, a new guest has arrived.

It was a blood hoarder with a gun as a weapon. He is holding a .357 Magnum caliber revolver known as 'Colt Python'.

The blood hoarder with a revolver then smirked.

"Well, well, well.. I guess I'm late.. In action..'

"You are always late in action." The hooded hoarder says.

"Well.. It took me time to gather up a squad.. So yah.."

"Nope, you are always that slow."

"Don't be like that.. At least.. I'm here now.."

"The way you talk. It irritates me. Finish them already.."

"Ok.."

Little did they know, Ryu was planning while they're having their conversation.

The blood hoarder then points his gun at Ryu.

"Well then, any last word..?"

The hoarders then pointed their gun at them.

"Yes, I do.."

Ryu smirks and then shouts,

"NOW!"

Eiji ducked and summons his shield, covering Shiro and himself. Meanwhile, Toki ducked as well, but was actually preparing herself to jump.

Everyone was shocked including the blood hoarders.

Ryu then chants,

"Shadow Flare!"

His sword then inflames in a shadowy fire. Then, he performed a 360° spin.

As he spin, the shadowy fire around the sword then released flames from it, hitting everyone around him.

The blood hoarder with a gun had a slow reaction. Meanwhile, the hooded and the brushed hair blood hoarder quickly realized what its capable of, so they quickly back away.

Almost the entire hoarders around Ryu except the two blood hoarders, quickly burned to the ground. However, they did not burn into ashes. They just kept burning and burning without their skin being burned.

Toki then jumped as soon as Ryu stopped spinning, she then quickly killed the terrified surviving hoarders except the remaining blood hoarders.

The hooded and the brushed hair blood hoarder already left as soon as they saw Ryu spun.

However, the fight remains. It seems that not everyone was killed during Ryu's spin attack, so Toki and Ryu finished killing the remaining hoarders. Some hoarders even tried to shoot back and almost hit Eiji, but Eiji had his shield to protect himself and Shiro.

After killing the remaining hoarders, Toki then asked Ryu.

"Well.. I didn't know you have a powerful skill there as back up."

She then saw Ryu, holding his hand tightly. It was as if Ryu couldn't stop the sword from enflaming.

"Ryu? Ryu!?"