8 = DANCE

First thing in the morning Zhan gathers all his Disciple and explains the shit he was in. He told his people that they need to win a dance battle no matter what. But the thing is they are up against Wang Yibo's team.

They know Yibo and his adherent's forte is dancing, so they can't go easy peasy in this competition if they don't want to lose.

They are currently in one of the empty Art Studio of their department sitting on the floor while in a circle, looking like a cult ready to sacrifice someone.

"Any suggestions?" Zhan said looking at the floor.

"Nothing," Yu Bin said also admiring the floor.

For nearly 30 minutes the whole studio was silent until someone stood up with full energy and grinning like an idiot.

"I've got a brilliant idea," Song Jiyang said with full of confidence.

MEANWHILE in the empty small auditorium gym is where all the Adherents can be found. Yibo was standing in front of everyone in an elevated part of the auditorium crossed his arms and smiling from ear to ear,  ready to start his blessed Mass.

"So We're going to join a dance competition, and I already planned everything. We're going to practice from day till night. Got it?"

"YES BOSS!" everyone said in union.

Yibo smiled demonically and starts on the first day of practice as soon as possible. He doesn't want to waste any time. He needs to perfect their performance in just a week.

The whole week was taken for practice, and both groups are serious, and no one wants to lose to others. Everyone is getting ready for the big event.

At first, Zhan doesn't like Song Jiyang's idea but in the end, he still accepts it because they have no better idea. This idea puts Zhan's dignity on the line so they need to perfect it no matter what.

A week had passed and it's already the competition. The whole week, Yibo and Zhan just barely saw each other because they are busy practicing. But whenever they saw each other they still fight like a preschool kid. Throwing death glares, annoying each other, and Zhan hoeing over Yibo.

"Hey Zhan, better just retreat rather than losing in front of everyone"

Yibo said when he saw Zhan and his Disciple on the backstage going to there dressing room to prepare.

"You better watch carefully, Wang Yibo." Zhan walks closer to Yibo and puts his face on Yibo's ear "This is for you Hanguang-jun, so you better enjoy every second of it" Zhan whispered just enough only for Yibo to be heard.

Yibo's face turned red as a tomato and push Zhan. Zhan just chuckled and wink at Yibo like a bitch. Yibo just tsked and hit Zhan on his shoulder before he leaves.

After that encounter, the two group goes to there respective dressing rooms. It took 2 hours for Yibo's Adherent to get ready and they are now the one who's going to perform. Zhan is just watching in their dressing room.

The crowd went wild the moment team Yibo rise from the stage. You can't hear anything other than chants and shouts from their supporter.

Go Go Wang Yibo,
Go Go Adherents,
GO GO OUR SEXY GODS.

Yibo was in the middle while being surrounded by his Adherents in an all-white outfit. Yibo was at first wearing a long black cloak but when the beat drops and the music starts he removed his cloak revealing his look. He was wearing a hair extension and it was on a bun, and the long at the back. He was wearing a black suit with diamonds on its sleeves, black slacks, and black and white sneaker.

If sexiness has a body it would probably scream the name WANG YIBO.

Yibo's team performance was fierce, wild, hot, and sexy and everyone is cheering for their team. Yibo was pretty satisfied with their performance. He knows that he did great and everyone is cheering for them

He saw Zoey in front of the crowd and he smiled.

Did you saw that Zhan? Can you top that?

After 2 more performances, it's now the time for Zhan and his Disciple's turn. Yibo was in the front of the stage securing a clear view. He was a bit confused when some of the Disciple also gathered in front of the stage. Aren't they all performing? He thought, and seeing those people dressed in hot pink, isn't it too suspicious?

Everyone loses their shit when the intro came in. Yibo just winded his eyes, and thinks what the fuck is happening? Like what the fuck?

I'm a Barbie girl in a Barbie world
Life in plastic, it's fantastic

After the first line, someone rises from the stage. And just stayed there for a moment while turned back on the crowd. She was wearing a pink mini ball gown dress, black high heels and had long black hair.

You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere
Imagination, life is your creation

The girl turned around and everyone loses their shit when they saw 'her', left in the shocked, open mouth with widened eyes.

"Come on, Barbie, let's go party!" The girl shouts and everyone becomes a mad dog cheering for her.

"WRECK THEM BARBIE THEN LET'S GO PARTY!" Zhan's Disciple shouts back in union

Yibo was left in terror seeing Zhan dressed like a fucking Barbie for fuck's sake! But to his surprise, his heart was beating so fast, seeing Zhan like that is giving him a heart attack!

After the intro, the stage went dimmed for a second and was lit up with blue lights. There are two figures standing on stage, Song Jiyang and Xiao Zhan but now he was dressed in a shiny red mini fitted dress. Jiyang was dressed in a black suit.

WRECK THEM BARBIE!
KILL THEM BARBIE!
GOOOOO ZHAN THE GODDESS!

Zhan's Disciple chants.

If seduction has a body it would probably slap every woman on the crowd, steals every man's heart, and screams the name XIAO ZHAN.

All of Zhan's backup dancer is all boys, man, guy, and straight as a ruler dudes. A member of Disciples. Don't forget that. 

But someone on the crowd was really pissed and ready to erupt in anger at any moment, ready to kill someone in any moment, and ready to start a world war at any moment.

DON'T.TOUCH.WHAT's.MINE

-------------------TO BE CONTINUED.

So how's our Barbie girl? ٩̋(๑˃́ꇴ˂̀๑)

Hope you all enjoy this part (๑¯◡¯๑)

And HAPPY 1K READS!!!
OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERY VOTE AND COMMENTS! I REALLY APPRECIATE IT❤️❤️. THANK YOU SO MUCH ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

 ☆ * .  ☆n
    . ∧_∧ ∩ * ☆
* ☆ ( ・∀・)/ .
 . ⊂   ノ* ☆
☆ * (つ ノ .☆
   (ノ