21 = PHOTO

Yibo was a bit uncomfortable with the sudden change of the atmosphere. Everybody was looking at him with, staring, glaring with eyes and talk about him and when he tried to look at them they will avoid his gaze. What the fuck?  The way they look at Yibo is as if Yibo killed someone. 

Yibo continues receiving stare and death glares but he just returns them the death glares with killing intent so they would back out. Yibo reaches the Aquatic Area of the University and saw Ji Li running towards him as soon as he steps inside.

Ji Li drags Yibo to an empty locker room and lock them inside. He looks at Yibo with a worried and curious face and put his both hands on Yibo's shoulder.

"What's happening Ji Li?" Said Yibo with a threatening voice.

"Bro, I'm the one who should ask that. What the fuck is happening Yibo?" Said Ji Li

Yibo narrowed his eyes and look confused at him. Ji Li understands that Yibo didn't know anything and just took a deep breath before continues to speak, "You don't know? You and Zhan are the hottest topic right now Yibo. There's a photo of you two kissing each other"

Ji Li handed his phone to Yibo and showed him the photo. Yibo jaw dropped seeing the photo and who the fuck took it? and all those idiots believe it? Yes, Yibo and Zhan definitely so comfortable kissing each other and did more things they could never imagine. But the photo was not real, Yibo remembered that moment and they didn't kiss, they are not an idiot to do that in public.

"Can you explain to me what's that Yibo. Is it real?" Ji Li asks.

Yibo shook his head, "The photo is not real"

The photo was pure manipulation because of how the photo has taken it's all just about the angle, that made them look like Yibo and Zhan was really kissing. So this is what's everyone source of gossip and rumors? Fuck it, Yibo doesn't care. But what about Zhan?

"Ji Li can you leave me alone here? I need to talk with someone" Ji Li just nodded and patted his shoulder and leave

Yibo dialed Zhan's number multiple times but Zhan didn't pick up. After 10 minutes he receives a text from Zhan.

From: 🐰🎨💘

I'm sorry I couldn't answer, I'm in class. I saw it already and we'll talk later.

Yibo replied: Ok, tell me when you're done.

YIBO came back to Aquatic area but bullshit won't leave him alone. Some guys in the same department that probably also seen the spreading photo was looking at him intensely as if they are examining Yibo from head to toe. Yibo got irritated easily and decided to face the guys. He was pretty much pissed from the very start so he doesn't have any time to let it pass. He want to release some anger.

"What are you looking at huh?" Yibo said with head held high up and deadly blazing eyes.

The tallest guy chucked at him then smirk "Don't act all so high and all mighty. I know what you are now Wang Yibo. You're fucking disgusting—"