18 = WHAT

Zhan woke up intense pain all over his body with a familiar scent on his side. It was calm and comforting and the firm chest where he was lying felt so safe. As his eyesight adjusts he noticed the IV fluid, attaches to his arm, and Yibo was sleeping beside and hugging him. Zhan was on Yibo's hug.

He flinched in pain every time he tried to move.

"Don't move, your wounds will open," Said Yibo with a raspy voice beside him and tightens hi hugs on Zhan.

Zhan was already in his clothes and already cleaned but still dizzy and pale. Zhan remembered everything that happened. Yibo did it again, what happened in Smoking Zone happened again but this time more sadistic. Zhan felt a tightening in his throat and a short intake of breath as he remembers everything. A great tremor overtook him and tears raced down his cheeks.

He cleared his throat and tried to suppress his cries, "Y-yibo" yet his voice is still shaking, "W-why, why did you do it?" he continued.

Yibo buried his head on Zhan's neck, "I was eaten by my desires and lust, and I lost control. I hurt you again, I'm sorry"

Yibo just stayed silent as he buried his head more on Zhan's neck and wipes his tears using his thumb. But for some reason, Zhan doesn't feel as angry as the last time. But he's still mad for what happened. Yibo assaulted him again but there's something in Yibo's hugs that making him calm and not to burst in anger and to rage. 

Yibo is making him soft after all of what he has done to him. Like what the fuck? He's not a submissive type but with Yibo... He can't understand anymore.

"Can you — Can you, don't do that again?" Said Zhan with a soft voice and still sobbing.

"Yes, I promise. That would be the last time. You don't know how worried I am when you passed out and didn't wake up for two days. I was really scared. I'm so sorry."

Zhan felt a liquid run through his neck, he's pretty much sure it was Yibo's. He was crying. But he didn't wake up for 2 days? Like for real? He feels like it was just happened last night. Yibo stood up and called someone on his phone, after 10 minutes someone came and introduced himself as a doctor.

He checks on Zhan and told them he's fine and just needs to finish the IV fluid and he'll be fine but still need to rest and minimize his movements.

ANOTHER TWO DAYS had passed and Yibo did everything to make it up with Zhan AGAIN. But this time he promises himself not to lay his hands on Zhan ever again even it causes his death. No more. This was the scariest moment of his entire life, he won't let it happened again.

Its already night time and they are both on the beach shore and Zhan is being carried on Yibo's back as he walks on the shore. 

The beach is completely empty. Only rhythmic sounds of waves disturb this absolute silence. The ocean is quiet and waves are low. The dim light of stars and the moon create shimmering reflections on the water and a cold breeze of the winds. It feels like they are in their own world.

They reached a huge rock and they decide to take a break there. Yibo helps Zhan to sit properly and lean his back on the rock and his head on Yibo's shoulder while their hands were intertwined. 

"Yibo? What are we doing? We kissed, hugs, and already had sex. But, what are we?" Zhan asks while gazing into the night sky.

Yibo kissed Zhan's forehead and caressed his cheek, "Your mine" 

"But someone else already owned you. That's unfair" Zhan said as he buried his head into Yibo's neck. 

Yibo grabs his head and gives him a peck kiss, "As soon as we get back to the mainland, we'll fix that" 

As Yibo touch Zhan's warm soft cheek, his blood awakens. His lips brushed his, softly, delicately, and gently. Their lips magnetized. Naturally attracted to each other like another force of nature. This is the first kiss they shared that somewhat made them both nervous but felt so safe and secure. 

A passionate soft, gentle kiss, and the taste of lips that are making their heart fluttered, and sending a tingle down their spine. The firm embrace and gentle strokes of the hands on their body are bringing them into bliss. 

"You're mine, Zhan. You're mine"

Zhan just hugs Yibo's waist and didn't answer. But deep down him, he wants that to happened. He wants Yibo to own him. Only him. Only Yibo.

"I'm not gonna hurt you again, I'll protect you with my life," Yibo said as he tightens his hug to Zhan, "When we got back, do you want to live with me? We could get a dorm or an apartment" He continued.

Zhan shook his head, just thinking about leaving their mansion he can already see his father's wrath. For the past years, he always tries to get a dorm for himself because he really can't stand his stepmother and his older brother. But his father never lets him.

"Can't. My father won't allow me. I need to graduate college before he let me leave the house." He explained.

"Is that so?" Yibo asks and Zhan just nodded and release a deep sigh. 

Only if he can leave their house, Zhan's even willing to live with a druglord, serial killer, or a criminal just to leave the Xiao Mansion.

"Then let's make our days count and make the most of it while we're here." 

"Mn"

AFTER Zhan fully recovered they really did enjoy there stay in Cloud Recesses. They did all the activities they can do without thinking about what would others say seeing two grown-up men enjoying each other's company. Yibo couldn't be bothered to the people throwing an eye to them, so they just send them all out from Cloud Recesses. He fucking owns that whole goddamn place for fuck sake, he could do whatever he wants.

As usual, no one can touch, stare, and talk to Zhan except him. Man or woman, no one is allowed, only him. 

They become more intimate with each other and french kissing becomes rougher but it can give a sweet soft secure feeling and sex also becomes part of their normal day but not rough and abusive anymore. It was gentle, soft, and passionate. 

"Zhan, I want you so bad and it's making me insane"

You're already in my arms, and I'm not letting you go. Ever. But I promise not to hurt you again. No one could hurt you. No one. 

——————TO BE CONTINUED.

Sorry for the late update o(TヘTo)

Thank you very much for 4k reads!! Smoking Zone just reach 4k and thank you so much for that (●♡∀♡). I whole heartedly appreciate all the votes and comments fron you guys (ノ゚▽゚)ノ

Please don't get tired supporting this story. Thank you all again for everything, you all made my dream comes true. Thank you so much ❤️❤️❤️❤️

-Zillion loves you all(づ ̄3 ̄)づ╭❤~