🌹❤ CHAP 1❤🌹

IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO READ.

I do not know if I should qualify some of my words or sentence as mature but I only want to clarify that this story is made for young adults. Please correct me if I am wrong.

💐°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°💐

Hera had been nervous for a while. Before her eyes was her ex-boyfriend Byun Baekhyun. The gaze fixed on her without any emotion, he was there as always imperturbable. If it was up to her, she would have already moved away from him, unfortunately she can"t because of many duties she have to check . In adittion, she was with her client also her friend called Hana and Jong Hyuk.

Hana: Ow Baekhyun, this is the wedding planner I told you about.

Hera was both disturbed by his presence but at the same time angry because he was very emotionless with her presence.

Now she had only one idea in mind: "to leave". She was very nervous, the father of her child, stood before her. How comes he is there and how comes have not had the knowledge of his presence among the guests while I am the weding planner ?

Hana: Hera, Baekhyun is a very close friend of my husband. He was not one of the guests since he has a very busy schedule and by some miracle he was able to come so ...

Hera: Don't worry there is always a solution to the unexpected.

With great fear, she tightens her grip on her little daughter "Iseul" who was in her arms. And yes, the little girl in her arms was Baekhyun's child but he didn't even know it. She holds her baby so as to hide her from this cruel man. Hana had been close to me for only a few months and she had allowed me to take my baby with me. Regarding this relationship between Baekhyun and Hana's husband Jong Hyuk, she knew nothing about it. How could she? He never presented her to his close friends. He had always cloistered Hera between the four walls of his giant villa when they were together.

Jong Hyuk: We talked about your prowesss as a wedding planner to baekhyun. He would like to take advantage of your service to organize a wedding anniversary for his parents.

How comes fate played tricks on her when she had made so much effort to rebuild and get away from him as much as possible. She forced herself to stay calm so as not to explode and create a scene at the wedding of Hana and Jong Hyuk. She was still not going to agree to do this for him, but saying that in front of the groom was impossible. The only solution she found was to dodge.

Hera: Although this proposal seems attractive to me, I ............

Hera begins to formulate slowly to find the right words.

Baekhyun: I think another day would be better to talk about this.

He finally spoke to interrupt Hera who was having trouble finding her sentence.

"I'm definitely not going to throw myself in the lion's mouth by agreeing" Hera thoughts.

The day He left her, she promised herself that she would have nothing more to do with him. Then when the days passed and she was aware of her pregnancy, she could not do anything about it. A bond that she could not break tied them for the rest of their lives and if he managed to discover it she could lose everything. Obviously yes, he was rich, much richer than she knows. The Byun family is known worldwide for its powerful firms and popularity.

Baekhyun: Tomorrow at.....

Hera: I think choosing a wedding planner from your country would be better than ...