🌹❤ CHAP 4❤🌹

💐°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°💐

HELLO HELLO,  

not tired of saying that

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT  .

💐°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°💐

Three weeks later.

Hera and Iseul were ready, she got out when she saw a luxury black car parked in the driveway. He told her that someone was going to take them but she was surprised to see him get out of the magnificent car dressed in faded blue jeans, a white shirt that left the collar of the shirt open. With the sleeves rolled up, he was more beautiful and sexy than ever. She shook her head strongly to chase away these ideas.

"Concentrate Hera, don't drool like that and stop raving"

💐°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°💐

Baekhyun: Hello beauty!

Hera: Hello Mr. Byun. I didn't expect you to come and get us.

Baekhyun: Why not?

She had put on a white lace dress which reached the middle of the calves with nude pink wedge shoes. Her hair was tied. Baekhyun looked away at his phone, he controlled himself because at that time, he found himself dreaming of sprinkling with kiss this part of her body. He was cut by Hera who approached him to push him.

Hera: Can we leave now? Can you wait for us in your car please? I don't want to be the center of gossip here.

She finally said when she saw the curious neighbor who was starting to show his nose at the fine fence that separated their houses. He did not listen to her, instead of getting into his car, he went to her house and entered without invitation.

"Where are his manners?" Hera thought as he entered his house after him.

Hera: What are you doing? Can you w .....

Baekhyun: No need.

In order not to think of some things Baekhyun began to look for the child, there was 99% that this little girl was her child. He was impatient to see her. He stopped moving, his breath stopped when he saw a little girl who barely knew how to walk, walking towards Hera. She was so cute that he felt the urge to  move and pinch the cheek of this little girl who happily jumped towards her mother. Before he linger on the features of this little girl, Hera takes her in her arms to pamper her.

Hera: I said we were ready. Why not leave? You see, you could have been waiting for us in the car. There is no need for you to enter my privacy.

Baekhyun: You defend your territory. I love that.

Before she can do something, Baekhyun orders two of his men to carry Hera's luggage. She couldn't say a word.

💐°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°💐

Arriving at the airport, Hera knew his taste for luxury and expected to make a first class trip, but she did not expect to travel by private jet. He had a jet specially in his name. She recognized his style just in the way the jet was decorated, elegant and modern. When he got on the jet, Hera couldn't say anything, she was knocked over.

Baekhyun: I redesigned this jet so you can take care of the baby.

Hera: What? You what? Were the only words that came out of his mouth.