🌹❤ CHAP 7❤🌹

❤HELLO❤

❤❤I hope you still enjoy what I write.❤❤

__________

Hera felt like she was walking on a minefield; she had spent some times with Baekhyun's mother. Hera was still talking about decoration ideas when this woman interrupts her with a question rather disturbing according to her.

Mrs Byun: You have a beautiful girl there. is my son really the father? I say that I say nothing since nowadays many are capable of anything for .....

Hera: First I apologize if my child disturbs Mrs. Byun here and second You are free to believe or not what I have said.

They can think whatever they want anyway, it doesn't matter to her. Hera had nothing to prove as long as they didn' insult her child.

MRs Byun: No, I'm not saying that bothers me. I'm just talking like this ......... It's good to have a child here, the mansion was starting to get quiet.

Hera stay silent. The atmosphere was too heavy for the moment. The silence was broken by the butler.

....: Excuse me, your daughter has just arrived.

"Girl !? I didn't know he had a sister" she thought.

She signals him to leave.

Mrs Byun: I think I have to welcome my daughter.

Hera: As you wish.

After his mother leave , Hera walks towards her baby who was playing with Baekhyun. Shetake a deep breath while stretching.

Baekhyun: How did it go?

Hera: Can I talk to  you about  one thing.

Baekhyun: Yes go ahead.

Hera: It would be better if  Iseul and I stayed in a hotel. I.....

Baekhyun: NO.

Hera: Definitely you really want to destroy me and my life.

Baekhyun: I don't want my child to go anywhere. The decision is closed you stay here. Anyway, my parents and my sister are here just for today.

Hera was running out of energy. A few hours with this family could drain all her energy.

Hera: Mr Byun can we really have a talk , I feel that something is not right but keep on going as if all thing go smoothly.

Baekhyun: You and your Mr. Byun, we're going to be married in no time, stop calling me that.

Hera: I call you whatever I want if you don't like that is your problem.

Baekhyun: Well, no way to reason with you yet. I'll find a way to make you call my name in another way , honey.

He ended his words with a wink in the sexiest way, sending chills all over her body. 

They were discussing when a woman's voice was heard.

.....: Oppaaaaaaa ^.^  you are there. 

"Oppa?" She thought.

......: I was going to get mad at you since you didn't welcome me but seeing you with this young and pretty young woman I thought to myself how could I get mad at him.

She turns around and sees a young woman as beautiful as dolls in fashion magazines. nShe was wearing a blush pink lace off-Shoulder Midi Dress with white  high heels sandal.