🌹❤ CHAP 5❤🌹

💐°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°💐

HELLO HELLO

I was really frustrated yesterday I had planned to update "Mrs Byun" but something happened with my wattpad account. Every time I opened it ,the page was showing an error. I was so scared that all the stories I had written had not been saved. So sorry for the delay, I was unable to update yesterday due to this problem.

💐°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°💐

In the end, she was going to meet Baekhyun's family. Even if she appeared in front of them as a wedding planner, it did not prevent this young mother from stressing so much. What was going to happen once they got there? She had no idea, normally working on a project as such would have amazed her but given the high percentage of risk, this time she had something to be under pressure. She had a feeling that something would happen, her sixth sense alerted her. This was confirmed in the following minutes.

In the car Baekhyun looked a little too thoughtful, she was even starting to wonder what he had. But knowing it, he would never say it. She had tried to get him to talk several times about his problems two years ago. He had never said anything to her, to believe he didn't trust her in those times.

Hera shakes her head, it was his business and his problems, she had nothing to do with him.

"Hera , Hera, courage. You can do it. I just have to focus on my little girl and my job. Yes yes that's it, as soon as I finished my work I could go home with my little girl and then I would forget everything about him as if he had never come.I've known times harder than this, I can do it"

She thought while playing her baby's hair, who was sleeping peacefully in her arms. Her little girl was smiling, she must have had sweet dreams. She does not prevent herself from smiling when she sees her child. Iseul at least was happy and knew nothing of the situation. She was proud to have Iseul, her child is the reason why she is still standing at the moment.

Baekhyun noticed the smile that Hera had put on her face. She was looking at Iseul. Baekhyun's  eyes went down to Iseul, how not to fall for this little angel, she was so cute.

He sighed softly, during the last hours of the flights He had become silent. Ever since He had discovered something about the child Hera had, Baekhyun had refrained from alerting her the next day . Indeed, he had received from the detective certain documents which could sow doubt in his head about the father of Hera's baby. Obviously he wanted to do a paternity test. He wanted to do it so badly but eventually He thought it would be wiser to wait until they got to the hotel. At least she would be a little less aggressive and he could somehow resonate her.

"Everything is going as I planned for the moment." Baekhyun's thought.

He lost track of time, he was in conflict with his thoughts. He knew that everything can be unpredictable, this also applies to fate. FOr now, fate had arranged everything for him. He hadn't thought of some details but given the events everything was going well for him. Hera was with him and this little girl who could be his daughter is also there.

💐°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°💐

Iseul slept soundly in the room where Hera was. Hera was looking at the beautiful view the landscape offered when someone knocked on her door. It was Baekhyun.

------------

He was silent for a second when he saw Hera's natural beauty. She wore a long bohemian pink lace dress as well as a white flat sandals. She had tied her hair up in a half bun. Nothing was eccentric or daring.