🌹❤ CHAP 6❤🌹

Baekhyun: I had every right in the world to know that you were pregnant with me.

Hera: You did all you could so that I couldn't reach you. You have found another woman to accompany you. Iseul does not deserve a father like that. I wasn't going to put myself down after what you did to me and tell that I was pregnant.

He was about to answer but nothing came out of his mouth. Frustrated, He clenched his fists not to say something hurtful and then left the terrace, slamming the door behind him.

💐°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°💐

HERA'S POV

In the evening, Baekhyun had me called by one of his henchmen. Iseul was sleeping so I agreed to meet him on the huge terrace. I walk silently over to him, he was sitting as calm as he was with a glass of wine in his hand. He was looking towards the horizon. For a moment, I lost myself in looking at him before turning my gaze to the breathtaking sight.

Frankly, although I don't want to be here. I have to admit that everything here is magic. The stars twinkled like emeralds at night. The soft light coming out from houses around was simple but it added a charm to this spectacle. The sight could charm anyone at first sight. Spending your honeymoon or a romantic moment here with someone special would be truly a privilege and an extraordinary experience.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Baekhyun speak.

Baekhyun: Not tired?

He knew I was there.

Hera: Huh !?

He points to the chair by his side.

Hera: Everything seems so magical here.

This beautiful sight did not erase the fact that I still feel a little uncomfortable with him at the moment. I looked at him out of the corner of my eye and saw him take a sip of red wine and then pour one out. A glass of red wine wasn't even going to hurt me.

"Just one to relax"

I wanted to delay the moment when we were going to talk about Iseul, but he was determined to get me to sign the contract.

Baekhyun: So what have you decided? Did you choose the method to make it easier for both of us or the method whereby I use all the sources of power I can to get what I want? Everything depends on you .

Hera: You've thought of everything, haven't you? I have no favorable choice. Why not be satisfied with our situation and arrange for the two of us to see Iseul hum!? Mr. Byun, from there take a woman you don't want as your wife. Isn't that too much? ...

I end up saying angrily as I withdraw the contract from Baekhyun's hands. This time, I took the time to read all terms of the contract in front of him. He tricked me once I won't make the same mistake again.

Baekhyun: So you can't understand? I want to make my daughter known as a descendant of the Byun. The only way to do it for me is to marry her mother. In addition, the love of a mother and a father is always important for a child. I don't want my child to suffer from the lack of love from any of us. YOu understand what I mean?

Hera: I am not that dumb.

I look at him as if he just said an incredible things. Before, I had never heard Baehyun speak like that. Not even once. It was the first time since I knew him that I heard him talk about family and love in this way. Although it was amazing, it was quite pleasant to hear.

But this moment of bewilderment did not last long, I used to have a different opinion of him but now it's different. Baekhyun is a womanizer, a playboy, I know that he knows how to play with heart of women. He could also use whatever means he could to make me accepted. I shake my head to help me concentrate and not be distracted by his words or gestures, a moment of bewilderment is not acceptable given the situation.