🌹❤ CHAP 2❤🌹

💐°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°💐

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ...... 

💐°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°💐

After Baekhyun left, Hera and Min Ae had a rather heated conversation.

Hera: Min Ae you didn't have the right to act like this, act behind my back and ...

Min Ae: What do you blame me for, I acted for the interests of the company.

Hera: And me, have you thought about my interests?

Min Ae: Of course, I tell you that this business was both my dream and also your dream. If I did not accept I do not know what could happen to our small business which however begins has found a small place in the area. This offer will not arrive twice. Imagine the publicity that can be done after that.

Hera remained silent.

Min Ae: I leave you, I have an appointment with a client. Think about it wisely Hera .

💐°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°💐

2 days later.

Now he is on the balcony of the restaurant looking at the breathtaking view before him. He was waiting for her  in anguish., who knows, stubborn as two days earlier, she might not show up and leave him there waiting for her not to come. Even if this new personality of Hera amused him, he missed the old one a lot. And for that, he could only blame himself, he had understood it. 

His gaze kept coming and going to the door and his watch. He couldn't calm down and continued to scrutinize the door to see if Sheappears there and the watch to see the time. 15 minutes have passed and she was not here with im yet. He starts tapping his fingers on the table to control his frustration because in his five-year career no one dared to be late for an appointment with him.
When the person does not arrive on time, Baekhyun leaves without giving him a second chance. But today, he didn't care , he was going to wait just for her sake. His thoughts were even beginning to think of sending his goons to her agency to take her  here when she entered the door breathless. He was suddenly relieved to see her, she was more beautiful than ever. She was dressed in a non-provocative way in an elegant dark red silk shirt, a black straight skirt that went down to the knees and a red pointed shoe 4 inches high heels. No matter what she puts on, he will find her as attractive as she has always been.

💐°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°💐

Hera make her way to the table where Baekhyun was comfortably seated. She was trying to catch her breath and sat down when he was going to speak, she interrupted him.

Hera: W..wait. 

She said while waving her hand in front of him to stop him. 

She looked out of the corner of her eye to see that he had ordered a glass of water to be brought to her. She took a sip then without realising it her eyes went over to him. He was so handsome in his midnight blue suit and open white shirt . To tell the truth now, she only saw that. Hera pinches herself so as not to fantasize about him but it was too late, she had already even imagined all kisses he could deposit everywhere on her.

"I must be crazy" She toughts.

 She curses herself for having weakened in this way. Just her thoughts could ignite her desires for him in a second. To not waver in front of him, she drank the glass of water in one glup to calm  down.She looked away instinctively from him, it was better not to stare at him. It is out of the question to dwell on his perfect face and hot body. And yes, she had to admit that he was handsome, so handsome.