Chapter 2

Author's POV

" Eomma ? Will hyung ever come back to us ?" the 12 year old boy glanced at his mom who was fetching water from the river, she glanced at him before dipping her clay pot in the water , a soft smile appeared on her lips hearing the gurgling sound , as the pot slowly filled , she sighed and looked at the forest area on the other side of the river , " He barely comes home , It's like a year now ....I met him while walking back home ."

" You met him ? How's he ? Is he eating well....where he stays ? Is he even safe ?" His mom asked getting up . The young boy eyed his mom and helped her carrying the pots . The woman smiled at his young son , trying to help her . "Ahhh Pabo , Eomma will manage , you say....how's he ?"

" Hyung...he gave me sweets when I once bumped into him , he was in hurry , he's clothes weren't that good...but he looked happy , he smiled at me ....I missed him a lot , he said he'll meet me under the huge tree at the end of our kingdom , but I really don't know why he can't meet me at home ? Can't ....can't dad ...can't dad forgive him ? He adores me and Hyungsik hyung ....then why he hates --" He stopped talking once he saw something floating in water , as if it was a dead body .

A gasp escaped his lips as he pointed at the body , " Eomma.....wh-what's that ?" His mom squinted her eyes and followed the direction he was staring at , her eyes widen when she realized that it was a dead body in the Kingdom's main river . She dropped her pot , scared at the view and pulled her son into her embrace .

Sercaria's Bolasaeg Palace

The hazelnut haired male kicked the door of the court room walking in , although he was youngest in the family , he had a high status in the kingdom , he was the in charge of the Hwarangs , the elite warriors . He was not only brave but intelligent and good in all types of weapon , his father was the head of Hwarangs as well as was the Prime Minister and after his death , the younger male had to take all the responsibilities .

He gazed at the King who was staring at him with curiosity, " Well , well , well....who's here ....my lil punk . Come here ." The King's eyes traced the prince's lean body and opened his arm with a wide box smile . He always loved his cousin who always obeyed him without any second thought and the raven haired male always appreciated it .

Jisung wrapped his arms around Taehyung and hugged him , Taehyung pat the younger male's back and whispered , " You barely come in royal court , what's the matter ? Anything serious ?"He whispered , closing his eyes .

" Nothing hyung ..." He pulled away from the hug and smiled softly at his older brother , " It's just we are sending more Hwarangs to the border area , Mesmera maybe sending spies in Sercaria , I'm just a bit worried ."

" Don't worry Jisung-ah .....I won't let Jungkook take what belongs to me , never ." Taehyung clenched his fist and gritted his teeth , making Jisung step back and bow . " Do whatever you can for Sercaria and the people . I trust you with this Dongsaeng ." Taehyung placed his hand on Jisung's shoulder and nod .

As the brothers were talking , Prime minister Chanyeol walked in . He bowed and glanced at the ministers sitting in the court and then at the little boy , glaring at him , " Take my greetings your majesty and Young prince ." Taehyung frowned and tilted his head , his eyes fixed at the older male .

" Prime minister Chanyeol-ssi .....what happened that you are late for the court ? I heard you are one of my punctual staff and you are late ? You are working under me since Algaria divided ....this is the first time you are late ..." Taehyung took his seat on the throne , looking majestic on the carved piece of gold . His left hand resting on the lion statue beside him .

" Your majesty ....I was in the streets , there was a chaos and as a member of royal court , I had to solve it , It's again the black panther . He barged in Hwang Yongsung's manor and loot all his wealth and saving and .." He shuffled his hand in his pockets and pulled out a black silk cloth " I found it there . Black panther is now looting a lot in Sercaria , no one knows how he looks or even it's someone single or a gang ."

" Black Panther ? It's 4 months now .....and you guys still failed to catch that worm ? He's not only playing with Kingdom's economy but also the peace . It's like he's challenging us ....Call for general Min . Arrange a meeting Asap . The court is adjourned ." Taehyung got up and stared at the black piece of silk in disgust before walking out of the court room .

Jisung's POV

I was about to walk away but the Prime minister stopped me , I halt on my way and sighed . " What you want Prime minister - "

" When you.....when you'll forgive me Jisung-ah ? What I did ....why you loathe me so much ?"Chanyeol gazed at me making me almost throw up , I loathed him , he disgusted me . How can I forgive the murderer ? My lips were sealed but deep inside ....

I hated the fact that .....

" Don't call me with my first name , just call me young prince . I don't wanna be called by the name that my father gave me , by my father's murderer . I hate you .....I loathe you , seeing you infront of me , makes my heart clench , makes my blood boil . Do you even know what I went through ? You don't know anything.....And you know what ? You lost the rights of calling me with my first name on that very moment when your dagger pierced Appa's heart . Forgive you ? Not in this life Park Chanyeol .....not in this life ."

Tears rolled down my eyes as I bit my lower lips , trying not to break down infront of him . I glared him with my teary eyes . " It wasn't me.....It...It wasn't me . The dagger was mine but it--" His lips trembled as he looked away , I knew he never cried infront of anyone , he hated it except the day I lost my father ....the day we lost Our father .

" I...I didn't kill him Ji- Y-young prince . Please believe me ......please , for once ." He begged with his words looking all pathetic but who knows why he was pulling out that act when he knows I'll never forgive him . " Please ."

" You know what Prime Minister .....I really hate , I'm really ashamed by the bitter truth that ...you are my own blood related brother ." I glanced at him one last time before walking away from him , leaving him in the empty court room .

I hated the fact that .....I really hated that he was my hyung .....who was once my ideal .....

***********End Of Chapter 2

Thanks for reading , see you in next chapter , hope you liked it . I gonna write REBORN so please wait some more days for the updates ^ ^ . Please be safe and healthy . Love you all !!

- Charil Meng .