Chapter 31

Jungkook's POV

" What if it's not acting?" Jin turned with a sly smirk on his lips . My eyes widened when I heard him say that. I was so confused , was he really into .....Namjoon hyung or....this was also he's acting ? " I was acting. And when I get into it , I really go totally deep in character , don't take me seriously. " He smiled making me sigh in relief. As much I know , Namjoon hyung would never accept Jin's love coz he's not gay . Where as I don't want Jin hyung get hurt , he's too sweet and kind .

" This is your room , Damien-ssi....and that's ....uhh you guys are couple so I think you can use that hut . Please enjoy your stay ." The man bowed and walked away .

" Yahhhh

" Yahhhh.....we....we aren't ..." Namjoon sighed as I gazed at him . " Why him again ?" He shook his head in disbelief while Jin simply shrugged.  " Ugh.....stop acting like that , it's annoying ." Joon hyung mumbled stomping away from us .

" The hut looks casual and comfortable , I always wondered how's it to live a normal life , looks like today I gonna experience that ." I smiled looking the the huts . Jin hyung nodded and wished me a good night before heading in the hut , which he was sharing with Joon hyung. 

I wonder ....will they be even ok?

Author's POV

The silver haired male frowned a bit as the older man walked in , whistling casually . " I hate when people whistle ." He mumbled looking at the bed.  His eyes widened as he saw there was only one bed in that small hut.  He looked at Jin who was closing the door.  " Y-yah.... don't close the door .... Jungkook is alone in that hut , I wanna keep an eye on him ."

" From here?" Jin enquired .

" Yes from here ....and I'm taking the bed. " Namjoon plopped on the bed with a frown on his face . " I don't like to share bed with men."

" Then do you prefer women~" Jin cooed while sitting on the mat , he ruffled his blonde hair while smirking. " By the way how was my acting?"

" It was the worse . Besides you were literally cringey , but..." Namjoon paused , " you were the one who saved us . So ....." He bit his lower lips and played with his fingers. Jin eyed him with a soft smile on his pouty lips .

" Goodnight ." He smiled acknowledging the fact that it was hard for Joon to say thanks to someone who disliked . Jin laid on the mat and turned his back at the silver head. " Blow off the light later when you get sleepy. "

Namjoon opened his mouth to complete his sentence but nothing came out.  He lowered his gaze feeling petty for acting all harsh on someone who helped them and was one of the royal staff. He stared at Jin's broad shoulders , his manly back . Joon gulped and looked out of the window.

' Damn why he's so beautiful and perfect?' Namjoon thought for a second before slapping his cheeks hard to snap out of the daydream . " Jerk." He mumbled laying on the bed and turning his back at the older male.  Jin blushed as it was easy for him to read other's mind. He gripped on the blanket , closing his eyes , ignoring his heart thumping against his chest.