Chapter 7

Author's POV 

" What are you staring at ? Huh ?" The Blonde haired male snapped out as soon as he heard the Silver haired man , he blinked twice and sighed . Namjoon rolled his eyes and leaned against the railing . " I don't know why the heck Jungkook called you here ......What's in your majesty's mind , I can't understand him sometimes ." He mumbled tapping his chin . 

" Why? Do you hate me or something ? Why are you resenting my presence as if I'm someone evil huh ?" SeokJin's gaze slowly averted from Namjoon to the beautiful view infront of his eyes , the soft wind somehow made him calm , but he wanted to know why Namjoon was acting like that around him . 

Namjoon secretly glanced at Jin , he was looking angelic with his blonde hair blowing with the soft wind , eye him , Namjoon contemplated why he was acting strange , there was no reason to hate him and there was nothing evil in someone like him , then why he's behavior was harsh ? 

Was he jealous ?

Namjoon shook his head and turned to Seokjin , " Time is like wind , It lifts the light and leaves the heavy .....Don't you.....miss your father ?" Namjoon frowned and gazed at Jin . " Were you thinking about him a few minutes ago ?"

" W-what the.....What the heck ?"

" Ahaha c'mon I know you don't hate me ....the reason why you were acting like this was just coz .....you were curious about me ? Aren't you ?" Jin smiled , flipping his blonde hair making Namjoon's eyes widen . " Haha....you look cute when you are shocked , Your majesty why are you standing there ?" Jin smiled still eyeing Namjoon , who slowly looked away and turned to see Jungkook walking in the balcony .

" How come you read people this easily ? Just in a fractions of second ? You can even predict what gonna happen next ?" The younger male asked making Jin smile and bow .

" Yes ...I guess so . I'm just curious why Your majesty invited me here .....I'm just a mere villager , why this hospitality ? Hmm?" He gazed up .

Jungkook raised a brow while shrugging . " Why ? Can't you tell why ? It's of course FOR THIS !!!!" He threw his dagger at Jin , making him blink and smirk . He rolled on the floor , swiftly dodging it . 

" I know your Majesty but it's just... ." Jungkook started throwing more making him dodge all the attacks without sweating . Namjoon was impressed , by now he was confirmed that Jin had the ability to fore see the future and read others mind . Jungkook chuckled and stopped throwing knives at him . He walked to Jin and placed his hands on his shoulder with a cute smile . " It'll feel great to hear it from you , Your Majesty ."

Baekhyun clapped impressed by Jin's skills . Jungkook eyed the older males before gazing back at Jin . " Is it so ? Then....will you work for me ? As the secretary General ? Will you serve for our Kingdom .....Kim Seokjin ?"

Jimin's POV 

" Head .....what shall we do next ? There are so many soldiers alerted out in market area , we can't loot the stupid minister Jing - " I frowned and looked at him . 

" What do you mean ? Why are you even eyeing the front door ? When we can sneak through the back door ." I smirked and got off the seat . " Who's the main of this soldier troop ?" I asked putting on the mask .

" Ahh that young Prince , Park Jisung ." 

" I see ~ How come he knows that we are aiming Minister Jing ?" I tilted my head while putting the shoes . 

" Minister Jing is the most corrupted one , we all know . Even the King knows but Minister Jing's sister is one of the King's concubine , so for her sake ....maybe he never looks at him ." Hoojung shrugged placing his sword in the handmade wooden sword . 

I gritted teeth and glanced at the members arranged for this mission . After defeating the old head , I became the head and it's a week now . I just wanna eradicate all the corruption .....then I'll start living a normal life . I wanna avenge for the poor people and the people who lost life while paying those stupid taxes . And no one can stop me , not even the King ......Kim Taehyung .

"A King who doesn't care about his people .....he can't be a King ". I groaned before gesturing others to follow the plan . Black panthers hailed for our team before running away within a glimpse . Black Panthers are trained hard , Wing Chun , Flying Wushu , Shaolin Kung Fu and Taekwondo . Besides they are also trained to use weapons like Guns , Swords , ninja blades , knives and some even archery . 

Black Panther is one of the most skillful organization which loots from rich , corrupted people and uses some before donating it among poor . And I can tell how people are getting attracted towards this organization . In no time the royals will be taken down hahahaha .

I flipped my hair before dashing out of the headquarter .

Taehyung's POV

" What if I say you are mine ?"

I smiled while leaning against her back , she turned and looked at me shocked , her eyes shimmered blue with a sparkle of gold making my heart skip a beat , the way her enticing eyes traced my face , she looked somewhat sad , angry and heartbroken , but why ?

Why she looked like she knew me ? Her gaze had that feeling of longing , desire ....a feeling that's way too familiar for me . My heart started racing as I raised my hand to touch her beautiful face but she stepped away , pushing me a bit . 

" K-Kim....Kim Taehyung ?" She whispered , making me look at her for a sec , I didn't know how to react for a second , I felt butterflies in my stomach while my heart ached all of a sudden , seeing her sad look . It was like I just wanted to see her happy . But why ? Why I was feeling like this as if I knew her for a long time.....

Why ?

Who are you ? Who are you to me .....?

*************End Of Chapter 7 

See You Later In Next Chapter , Till That Goodbyeee !! 

- Charil Meng .