Her Demons [5]

You shot up with a deep inhale, taking a moment to scan your surroundings. You were in Bobby's room, wrapped in the blanket he knew you loved so much. You looked down, pulling the covers down and shirt up, sighing as you realized that you had been shot. With nothing to do, you let yourself fall back on the bed, your heading landing on Bobby's fluffy pillow. The door opened, making you glance over. Dean stepped through the door holding a cup of what you assumed was coffee, but he froze as your eyes met.

  "Y/N!" He smiled, hurrying towards the side of the bed. You cocked an eyebrow at him and smirked.

  "Hey, Winchester. What's up?" You grunted as you sat up and pushed your back against the bed frame.

  "You're finally awake, Bobby can finally get some rest." He chuckled as he set his cup down on the bed side table.

  "How long was I out for? It's only a gunshot wound." You asked, flipping your legs over the side of the bed.

  "Woah, easy their pal, we don't know all the damage yet." He chuckled as you stood up, wobbling until he balanced you. "You've been down for a week." You paused and looked over at him with your eyebrows raised.

  "A week? What did that guy hit?" You asked as he wrapped an arm around your waist. You slung your right arm over his shoulder, taking a few cautious steps forward.

  "We don't know, yet. But, we do know that he wasn't a man. A demon sent by a demon named Crowley. Apparently he was actually searching for Dad but I got in his way." He explained as he carefully let you take a few steps. You huffed a sigh of disbelief.

  "A demon sent by a demon? Who's the top dog?"

  "Crowley. He's the king of hell." He smirked, and you nodded your head.

  "So, what I'm hearing is that your father is royally screwed." You smirked, making Dean chuckle.

  "I'd be more worried if I hadn't run into Crowley a couple times. He's not very much unless he gets you strapped to a chair. He's a real pain, though." He chuckled, smiling as you giggled along to his joke.

  "Well, how about you sit down and I'll go get Bobby and Sam?" He asked as you placed a hand on the dresser beside you for support.

  "I don't gotta be baby'd, boy, I can get downstairs and see them myself." You hissed, harsher than you expected. He chuckled and let go of your waist, smirking as you wobbled before falling on your butt. You grunted in pain as you clutched the wound on your abdomen.

  "Oh, can you, now." He laughed as he helped you stand up. You rolled your eyes in response. "Tell you what, you can go downstairs if you let me carry you. That sounds fair, right?" Your eyes locked with his as you scoffed.

  "Your gross, Winchester. Vile." You teased, watching as his mouth curled up into a smile as he laughed.

  "I try, thanks for noticing. It's your only way of getting downstairs, sweetheart, I'd take it." He grinned. You grumbled as you felt your boot for your knife, pulling it out and flicking I open.

  "Fine, but don't you even think about touching me or this goes straight into your jugular, got that?" You snapped. He chuckled and rolled his eyes, nodding in response. You mentally slapped yourself after squeaking as he picked you up. You knew better than to let a man get the best of you, so you didn't understand why the eldest Winchester brother freaked you out in that moment.

  "Chill out, kitten, I'm not gonna do something stupid." He smiled as he began towards the stair case. You grumbled, but froze as a flashback hit you with the force of a truck.