Evil [9]

You pulled your bike into circles as Dean pulled into the gravel driveway. A familiar face popped through the screen door of your only home and smiled at you, quickly rushing down the porch steps. You parked next to the impala and pulled your helmet off as he approached.

  "Did you gank it?" He asked with a grin. You huffed before setting your helmet down on the front panel of your motorcycle.

  "No, we left before we got the chance. Couldn't stay much longer. Where's Bobby?" You asked as you climbed off the bike. You stumbled backwards with a squeal but Dean caught you by your waist and propped you back up.

  "Sorry, didn't mean to make you fall for me." Dean smirked. You snorted and stomped on his foot. He grunted in pain and bit his lip.

  "Ooh, sorry, I was looking at your brother when I fell." You sneered back, and he scowled playfully. Sam chuckled as he watched the two of you act like friends.

  "Sorry, Sammy- Sam!" You stopped yourself, but Sam had already caught it. "Sorry- I'm sorry. I keep forgetting not to call you that, I know it's your brother's thing." You sighed, but stopped as he laughed. Dean nudged you slightly and you flashed him a warning glare.

  "I don't mind if you call me that, Y/N. It's the people I don't like that don't get to call me by that name. I like you." He shrugged with a warm smile. "Now, come on. We have a demon to interrogate." He called as he spun around and began towards Bobby's house. You smiled lightly as he disappeared inside the house, and Dean nudged you again.

  "See?" He smiled.

  "Oh, shut it, Winchester." You snarled back, but a smile invaded your lips.

  "Y/N, stop flirting with my boys and come help us old men burn this thing!" John called as he poked his head out of the house. Your head snapped towards him and you glared at him sharply.

  "I'm gonna burn you, John!" You growled with a smirk, and he chuckled before heading back inside the house.

  You jogged down the basement steps with Dean following behind you, the sound of men's voices filling your ears. Salt and a burning smell danced in your nose and reminded you of home, and before you knew it, you had been wrapped in a hug by Bobby.

  "Ew, got off of me, old man." You giggled playfully, and he grunted in response.

  "Girly, you're my daughter, I'll hug you when I want." He hissed back, but a welcoming smile filled his lips. Your eyes caught a look of what you thought was disappointment in John's eyes, but you ignored it and looked back at the demon in front of you. He was tied down to a wooden chair with thick rope, and a devil's trap on the ground kept him sealed in place. His face and arms were red and steaming, and what you assumed was sweat was running down his face. You placed your hands on your hips and approached the edge of the devil's trap.

  "What'd I miss? Anything good?" You asked, glancing from Bobby to John.

  "Nothing, he won't talk. Holy water, salt and blades haven't worked." Sam sighed. He was leaning against the concrete wall with his arms crossed and an annoyed look on his face. You hummed your reply and looked back at the demon.

  "Hey, doll." He smirked, making your stomach turn. Your nose scrunched up with disgust.

  "Jesus, you're ugly." You chuckled, and everyone in the room paused, including the demon.

  "So was she after I was done with her." The demon sneered back. You froze and narrowed your eyes at him.

  "What?" You hissed, your fists clenching.

  "Amy, that was the name of that pretty little blonde that was hunting Crowley's hound? She was scrumptious." He smirked. Before you had time to think, your arm had recoiled back and you landed a hard punch to his nose. He grunted in pain as the bones cracked beneath your hand, and the chair he was on fell backwards. His head slammed into the concrete ground, and he let out a pain filled moan.

  "Shut your mouth, you pest!" You snapped as you circled the devil's trap quickly.

  "Y/N-" Bobby tried to stop you as you picked the chair up, but your eyes narrowed at him.

  "Whoever wants to stay and help me make this vermin talk, go ahead. If you aren't going to help, get out." You hissed, your eyes narrowing at the group of men in front of you. The boys glanced between each other before John, Sam, and Bobby began towards the wooden stairs. Dean stepped forward and handed you a knife. You smiled at him before shoving it into the shoulder of the demon. He cried out in pain, and your eyes lit up as the wound glowed an orange color.

  "Demon killing knife?" You asked as you ripped it out again, triggering another blood curtling scream. Dean winced before nodding. "I've got to admit, you boys are good." You nodded as you flashed him a smile. You turned to the bleeding demon, who smiled weakly back at you as you spun the knife in your right hand.

  "Now, let's see what makes the kitty pur."