Defensive [8]

Your eyes scanned the parking lot for your motorcycle, and they filled with relief when they passed over the matte black paint.

  "See, I told you we'd find it." Dean smiled nervously. If this were an anime series, he'd have a droplet of sweat slowly falling down his face. You thought, giggling to yourself. "What?" He asked as he pulled his car into the parking spot next to your motorcycle. You shook your head with a smile but it turned to a frown as you noticed a few teenage boys approach your bike.

  "Dean." You said as you pointed towards the boys. You both watched them as they mumbled to each other, glancing at the bike every now and then. "Touch her, do it." You whispered to yourself, Dean giving you a skeptical glance. One of the boys approached the bike's side and threw his leg over, adjusting himself before looking back at his friends. You rolled your window down slightly so you could hear what they were saying.

  "It's a nice bike, dude. No one's around, let's just take it and go." The one on the motorcycle said. Dean looked back at you and nodded.

  "Take your time." With that, you smiled and hopped out of his car, striding your way around it and towards the bike. One of the boys looked up at you as you crossed your arms, a wide grin still on your face.

  "Can we help you, lady?" The one on the bike said. You looked down at him. He wasn't very tall, but he wasn't very skinny. You had to admit, he looked good on the motorcycle.

  "I look better on her. Help yourself now and run along." You sneered, holding back a laugh as his eyes widened.

  "This is yours?" You began walking towards the bike slowly, making the boys freeze.

  "Yeah, she's mine." You smiled as you approached the front of the car. You set your hands on the front wheel and leaned down to look at him, his brown eyes widening with fear. "Her and I eat boys like you as a snack. Get off my bike." You whispered. He hesitated as his friends called his name to try and get his attention. Dean climbed out of his car and shut the door behind him, crossing his arms over his chest and leaning back. The boys all looked over at him momentarily before returning their gaze to you.

  "A-And what if I don't?" You smiled wider, and before he had time to react, you had jumped to the side of the bike and kicked him off onto the ground. He hit the ground on his arm, a loud snap splitting the air before he let out a loud scream. You giggled and reached in your pocket for your keys, twirling the loop around your index finger as you tilted your head and smiled at the three boys.

  "Maybe that'll teach you not to mess with people's stuff." You snapped before you climbed onto your bike. "Now run, before I give her wheels a taste of your cracked bones." The boys screamed again before scrambling away, leaving you and Dean laughing hysterically. He approached the side of your bike as you pulled on your helmet and tapped the viser up.

  "That was awesome." He chuckled. You shrugged with a smile.

  "Eh, it's what I do. So, back to South Dakota, then?" You asked as you pulled on your gloves. He nodded.

  "Yup, I guess I'll follow you?" He asked. You giggled.

  "You're gonna want to. When I'm in a good mood, I ride her like she's the only vehicle in the world." You smiled, making him smirk.

  "Yeah, me too." You snorted and punched him in the shoulder as he laughed.

  "You're such a pervert, Winchester. You're even somehow worse than your dad." You scoffed playfully, and he shrugged as he backed away towards his car.

  "Eh, it's what I do." You tapped your viser back down with a chuckle and started the engine of your motorcycle, narrowing your eyes as he smiled at you and climbed back into his car. Pulling out of the parking spot, Dean followed you onto the main rode and smiled as you picked the front wheel of your bike up off the ground. He couldn't hear it, but he knew you were letting out a loud 'whooo hooooo' as cars honked at you.