chapter 1 ||

Authors note:

This is purely fan fiction. I do not own any of the characters and all chapters are made up.
I don't own any one the photos i'm using in this story, credit goes to the owners.

Hi and welcome to my new story!

This story Involves mature things (Like swearing, sexual jokes, drinking, sexual content etc) If you don't like that sort of content, you can of course choose not read at all.

Specifically, If you wish to skip the parts with sexual content, I put a clear warning where the smut starts, and this emoji "⚠️" on the end of it, so you'll easily see where to skip to!

It would be very hard for me to put a warning every time there is strong language, swearing, sexual jokes etc, so like I said if you don't like that then don't read!

Please read at your own risk.

Also, I apologise if there are any spelling errors, feel free to point them out so I can correct them :)

With that said, I really hope you enjoy it!

**

"Cmon Y/N, please" Jin nudged at my arm while begging like a child.

"No, you got your answer" I said back while continuing putting books in my locker.

"Stop being so boring. You need a night out" he answered. I scoffed before glaring at him.

"Don't look at me like that, you know i'm right! When was the last time you got laid?" he crossed his arms over his chest while looking at me. I shut my locker before sighing.

"When was that party at Jungkook's house?" i asked.
"Uh, like 5 months ago i think"

"Then 5 months" i said simply.

"What the— Okay you are coming tomorrow night, no discussion." he said sternly. I just sighed, knowing i wouldn't win this argument. There was this big party tomorrow night, and of course Jin wanted to go. And wherever Jin wanted to go, i had to go.

"I'm gonna make sure you get some good dick Y/N, don't you worry my dear child" he said while looking around and pointing out different guys i could hook up with. "What about him? Or that guy? Or you could always go for Jungkook again, you know he wants you" he said before looking at me with a smirk. I flicked his forehead and his nose scrunched up in pain.

"Oh... speaking of the devil" Jin said mumbling before looking away awkwardly. I frowned while turning my head, only to see Jungkook walking towards me.

"Hey Y/N, you're going to the party tomorrow right?" Jungkook said with a smile. "Uh-"

"Yes, she IS going!" Jin interrupted, making me glare at him before turning back to Jungkook with a smile. "Yeah apparently i am" i answered.

"Great, hopefully i'll see you there" he answered, looking me up and down, before walking away. When he was out of our sight, Jin turned towards me with the smile of a 6 year old on his face. "oH mY gOd, he was totally checking you out!" he said while shaking my arms excitedly. "You are sooo getting that dick tomorrow" he added.

I laughed, "Why don't you focus on getting your own dick?"

"Already on the mission" he said, before looking towards Namjoon, the class president. I gasped.
"YOU WANT HIM??"