Chapter 13

We had been together for quite some time. He had his good days and bad days, Drix. Rufo permitted us to see each other every weekends where we won't interrupt my job. Though I am aware that he does not know half of me of how I had been left on an orphanage and had been passed from one parents to another whom kept on expressing their 'love' to me.

I never knew how 'this feeling' could get me this far, I don't know what is on Rufo's mind but I hope he won't be ending up as another job after so much time that he wanted me to spend with him.

This time where he asked me if I was ready for the it, I looked at him and asked "What it?" His eyes was hesitant at that night leaving our conversation hanging onto the dead air. It was the first time in many Saturdays that I felt like he was reaching out to me—to my thoughts.

"What I mean is 'us' this." I looked back at him, I suppose I couldn't tell just yet if he was lying or not but his eyes clearly changes its intentions, from being serious and soul-seeking to—whatever. This is what Rufo wanted, I'll just go with him all the way.

Before I knew it we wound up onto his place not minding how spacious it is again. I couldn't believe how I was on Saturdays.

I kept on being sophisticated and lady-like as I had known that he likes me this way on Saturdays. Whatever issue that might be I could only wish he would talk to me about it without me asking to bring ourselves closer to each other.

I reached for the kitchen as I wanted to prepare our favorite drinks that we only were able to do on Sundays, wishing that maybe I could get closer to him today.

"Do you wan---" Before I could speak up his hands were gripping onto my waist and his lips locked up all of the voice that I have.

He turned me fully to grasp my body wholly. His lips started moving as my eyes couldn't seem to close their own. I thought.. I thought we could be closer, but here we are again. Always like this on Saturdays. My hands wanted to break the glass it has been holding because of the—the pain, the unbearable pain and 'love' that I am feeling every time these happens.

I knew my eyes should not close themselves as the tears would fall down, I didn't want Drix to notice. He turned my back around and forcely touched my nape and pinned down the table while he ripped my silk red dress.

I started to felt his callous hands sliding their way to my thighs, hips, my soul—if I ever have one. He pulled my hair enough for his lips to reach my ears, I accidentally closed my eyes pouring its tears on its own. I kept both of my hands onto the table as his hands continues to travels onto my stomach up to my—

"I missed all of you, Sky. Weekdays seemed slower than before" As his belt clicks hearing that he started to get himself undone. He pulled my waist again closer to him wanting me to feel his'. My breath started to be longer, deeper making him think it was pleasure.

His lips started to reach mine again, before he could these tears I walked closer to him and distracted his vision by caressing his hair and covering his eyes.

While his tongue is still locked up to mine and his hands onto my waist and to my back we ended up into his living room, and I hurriedly turned my back to him once again as soon as I was again pinned onto the wall for him not to see each part of my eyes.

His hand caressed my thighs again, leaving my red silk dress ripped from his excitement. He started making me feel him onto my as his lips landed onto my back with my right hand being pulled and my body still pinned onto the wall.

He took my thighs and 'loved' me wholly. It was the same back and away, back and away but unlike these tears that kept on flowing—it can't go back.