Chapter 15

Onto this machine suited for my bare naked body and my body alone with the UV light embracing my skin and its metal casket and metal seals sealing my hands and feet from moving. I can see Drix. My eyes kept on shouting on itself screaming for help. I opened my mouth and I am about to shout but I saw Drix laughing. Does he knew this all along?

Drix..

He gets ready as he stripped himself out leaving his tuxedo on the stand. The people in lab gowns proceeded to the monitor, while they were at it Drix took his time to go to my machine.

"Sky.." His eyes' calm as Saturdays. He saw all the tears flowing onto my cheeks. He asked them to open my machine for a moment.

"Sorry. " He wiped my tears as the machine opened. Leaning onto my face closer like Saturdays.

"You love me, right? We will be in this together." Love? Yeah, I told him. I told him that.

"I do. " I looked at him hesitantly in his eyes, seeing that he really wanted us to go through this together. I didn't know why do I fee; the need to get out of here. His eyes, never had spoken as our Sunday dates. I am afraid that he isn't the Drix that I—love.

"But better on Sundays, Drix." I guess I can now see how love works. I looked into his eyes as my tears slowly pours itself out of mine, I couldn't stop the it from flowing on itself. I couldn't see anything anymore except Drix's sudden change in expression.

He was disappointed, hurt, he was—confused. With his eyebrow meeting each other and his teary-eyes, I can see he's hurt. His nose started to turn red as his eyes stops the tears from flowing.

Sundays.

With the sudden change in his expressions, he stood up firmly as muscular body takes charge of the scenery. The monitor in front of that displays our vision, looks like they inserted lenses on our eyes.

He was outraged, he started smashing the slates and the monitor that displays our vital signs. His veins had been meaning to get out of his body as his tears successfully did.

He had silenced the doctor who came to stop him by flipping his neck 360 degrees. He took the keys onto his lab gown and released me from the machine. I could still not understand his actions. I could not see his eyes, nor the Drix I supposedly loved.

"I just loved you, Sky. We won't get through the other side if you don't love me. I can't risk you." I don't understand him, with the confusion in my eyes and his tears avoiding me to see any emotions other than his sadness, he pushed me out of the room.

"Go now. He's supposedly running by now. Go to the museum near the train station. You'll see me there." As his hand stretches to give me the lab gown, my knees started to lose itself on the way of running, Drix stopped all other doctors and police who tried to come my way as the police had started coming with their sirens once again. I did what I should've done more than a decade ago.

I went ahead and wore the lab gown as I passed by to the room besides us, I took my clothes on the way.

As soon as I got out they were all coming to me one by one in this narrow aisle towards the exit, I lifted my arm by the police man's neck to successfully wear my first sleeve of this long sleeved-polo while purposely brought him down unconscious, I took the other one again to successfully wear my whole top, and dropped him unconscious. I dropped down to wear my pants and grabbed the gun that was dropped by the guy I snapped to be able to reciprocate to their shots and to defend myself. I can now finally move better. I was shooting at them while walking towards their mobile, they started covering themselves but with my outrageous aiming skills I had killed two officers who were five feet away from me with their heads showing at the edge of their car's door.

I hurriedly closed the sirens and went to the museum, I ought to wait for Drix.

I couldn't believe my eyes. It's Drix. Waiting for me, on his usual t-shirts and pants with his bag.

"Sky!" He's eyes started to show its whites while his leg unconsciously takes a step back leaving his body on shock.

"Why are you so shocked? You will explain to me what happened there. How did you get here so fast?" It's him. The man I told him I love. I truly love. His eyes, stance, and his aura that makes me feel safer than ever. It's him. I couldn't believe my eyes enough with his speed and changes in clothing.

Is he Drix?

"I'm Andrei, Sky. Your Sunday Drix." I did not respond. I only looked at him out of—confusion, of anger, of confusion, of anger..

"Drix told me to wait for him. And you. We thought we'd explain it to you once the experiment is done. Where's Drix, Sky? He started walking towards me while I walked away from him. It couldn't be. I couldn't understand.

We had started to hear the sirens from miles and streets away, with its outrageous sound. My mind went blank.

So. Drix.. The Drix at that headquarters.. is? Drix?

"Sky! Sky! Are you there?! Please come with me. We can't be seen. What the hell did you do? Where's Drix!?" He started shaking me as I went out of the world not knowing when my knees would betray me. He dragged me onto the train with his hands—the same hands whom loved me in wordless situations, I did went with him as it is what I was trained for—to follow out of Love.

"Drix.. He's.." I couldn't look at Drix, No, Andrei. I could not look him into his eyes knowing what really happened within our months of being together.

He stopped talking as he knows I'm not comfortable in talking. His teary-eyed eyes must've understood what I wanted to say about Drix. He sat down beside me, and pushed my head through his shoulder.

I guess I found love

"We'll wait for him somewhere farther, Sky. But for now he let you away because he loved me that bad." I can feel his tears onto my head leaving our weak and hopeless body together as it dances onto the velocity of the train. I couldn't still fathom this.

"We'll be chasing stars for now." As we rest onto each other's arms. Not knowing what's for tomorrow.