Go behind my back -Chapter 1-

I know, I know, what's with the new story? Well, sometimes I just have these brilliant ideas of a storyline and I just want to write them and share them with you guys! I guess having more stories on the go just means I can go from one book to the other instead of getting sick of a book and not coming  back to it for ages (which will never happen).

I've been wanting to do a Harry Styles fan-fic for ages but I just needed the right story line and thank God I finally came up with one. I've made it different from other stories I've read. The beginning is all planned and sorted out inside my head and as I write each chapter new ones spring to mind so we'll just see where it ends up going. I can't wait to see what kind of response I get for this one seeming as how I've been trying to come up with an idea for ages and have finally got one that I think I may be able to create a whole series out of! Please don't be to harsh if it sucks that much, feel free to comment, vote and spread the word! Gahh, I'm so excited!

The song on the side really got to me as I wrote the chapter, love the boys new album, listen to it while reading. >>

Enjoy!

Olivia P.O.V

I open the unlocked door and walk into the house I had been spending far too much time in lately. Slamming the door behind me with as much force as I can muster, hearing the hinges squeak in protest, I storm into the house, anger flooding my body. I seriously could not giving a fuck if the neighbors or anyone else heard me. Heck I wouldn't care less if the cops rocked up.

Knowing that Harry's mum would be out and no where near the house meant I could really say what I wanted to say and that's all I wanted. To not need or have to censor myself, which I guess is a good thing. I mean that cold winter's air outside just made me a heck of a lot madder and I actually like Harry's mum and didn't want her to see my snap at her only son. Anne's a great person that's always treated me as though I am actually part of their family and I wouldn't want her to see this side of me. Venerable, mad, sad, confused and most of all heartbroken. 

"Gemma! Just cause you're older doesn't mean you can go slamming everything and acting as though you run the bloody joint, especially when some people are having a shitty day!" Harry yells in his newly found deeper voice which has gotten sexier by the day. I hear him making his way out of his room and down the stairs, hopefully to get a nice shock when he sees me there instead of his beloved and much to funny of a sister Gemma.

"Yeah I know what you mean about the shitty day." I acidly reply as soon as he sees me at the bottom of the stairs, his face turning into one that was perplexed and confused seeming as I never show up at his place unannounced, unless it's something urgent. 

He had his curls all messed up, little ringlets springing from every direction as usual. Wearing a pair of grey baggy pants that sat very loosely on his hips and of course wearing no top as usual, showing off his very faint v-line. The typical Harry look. He always was known as the charmer at school, not caring about how he looked but some how being able to achieve perfection every single time, although he preferred it when he was wearing less clothes. Not that any of the girls at school were complaining. No one ever complained...

"Liv." He breathes out, a smile making it's way onto his face, showing off his much to cute dimples as he starts his decent down the stairs and towards me. "You're not Gemma." He laughs.

Trying to get over the fact that I don't exactly want anything to end between us but need to make it clear to him that I wasn't happy, I try to erase my face of any emotion as I turn towards him. "It's Olivia to you and nice observation there Mr. Captain Obvious." I snap back as I correct him on my name even though I hate my whole name and I prefer it when people call me Liv instead.