Part: 1

K I M T A E H Y U N G 

I was in an award show. It was The Fact Music Award. 

I walk onto the red carpet with all my members, camera start flushing as we are standing on the red carpet. I give out a smile, I feel very comfortable today with these clothes. It is not too tight. Just simple.

We were interviewed by MC as well, yet it was just a short one.

We left after that to go inside the stadium after that, we walk to the idols zone where every groups and solo idols seat to enjoy performance from other groups and solo when they are performing.

I suddenly catch a glimpse of Sana who is sitting behind our seats. I then look away, and sit down.

I don't know why, our eyes met many times which every time I see her; it made me feel nervous to look at her even more due to our awkward eyes contact.

The MC shows up on the stage a moment later, presenting their speech to open the award show. Things are getting loud as some music starts playing. Each group was introduced by the award. 

We stand up to greet the camera, as we were introduced. 

Worldwide singer, BTS.

It's great to be presented like this, we worked so hard for this title. Now everyone is actually giving us the title, we still can't believe it. It felt like yesterday, that we were introduced as rookies.

We seat down, as we watch other groups were introduced as well. 

The show begins after that, award start to be announced. Idols start to performing, I can see everyone is jamming to music bit by bit.

"Hey, did you saw what happened earlier?" Hoseok hyung said to Jimin which is loud enough to get my attention to turn to them as well.

"Earlier?" Jimin asked.

"Some of the TWICE members fall on the red carpet, you should see their heels. I was about to enter the stadium when I heard people start shouting like 'oh oh', I turned to look and I saw Sana fell down" Hoseok hyung said. Wait-

"Sana fell?" I look at him, and asked again.

"Yeah, but she laughs. So, probably it's okay" Hoseok hyung mentioned. I then turn my glance to Sana, just to see her eyes also glancing at me. She quickly looks elsewhere, and her body made some move with the music.

Our eyes met once again. 

If you asked, when did we keep having contact; it was during the ISAC show. We were asked to dance to open up the show, I was in the front line that time. 

Before the dance start, I turned to talk to Jimin then I can sense someone is staring at me for a second. 

When we start warming up before the dance, I turn my waist to that side to see it was her. From that time, I can feel my eyes also looking for her, and glancing at her actions. Surprisingly, I also caught her looking back sometimes.

During the GDA 2016, where camera filmed me, I glance my eyes to knew later that I actually glanced at her who is sitting behind our table.

During MMA 2017, when I saw her looking somewhere waving; I accidentally peek as well to see what she is doing.

When she is on big screen, I stopped singing and my lips formed into a smile.

Like that time during MAMA 2018 in Hong Kong, which I shamelessly stare at her without remembering that fansites are filming me. When we won, I turned to her side to bowed at her, and she bowed back with a smile.

During MAMA 2018 Japan, where I actually glance after she bowed to me when the show ended.

During the GDA 2019 where she walked past me and bowed. I can't help but glance when she walked past me.

All of these were captured by fans which shocked me that some of them actually knew I was looking at her. Yet many fans thought I look at her member Tzuyu more.

Well.

I was in this deep thought until then, some girls walked past our group. I turned to see it was TWICE. I look at them especially their heels. It was damn high, why would the stylists give them these heels? It's not like shorter heels will make them ugly.

I saw her walking carefully down the stairs, can't help but to say...

She's beautiful today. That blonde hair, that long white dress just made her look exotic.

I look at the stage again once they left.

-

It was their turn to perform. I looked at TWICE who is now in blue uniform.

I saw their comeback song, it is nice though. But, they are not performing it today?

TWICE starting to sing Yes or Yes. My eyes keep looking at her.

"Hanaman seongtaeghae eoseo Yes or Yes" Sana sings.

"Cute" a word came out from my mouth, and yes it got me flustered. I pretend to be normal just in case fans caught my actions on camera even more. I can't believe I just blurted it out loud.

Oh gosh.

The song ended, Dance the night away start playing.

"Oh, I really like this song" Jungkook told us while smiling. 

All their songs is nice though.

My eyes are still on her performing. 

I guess I was captivated.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First Chapter: Done.