Part: 3

M I N A T O Z A K I S A N A 

It's was good day, a really good day for me. I was having a great day as then thing didn't really stay as good as I thought it is to be.

My post went controversial.

As a Japanese, I decided to uploaded a photo of mine with caption about the rise of new emperor.

How I thought it was okay.

I keep crying ever since many people start commented with critiques. 

I didn't mean to. I really thought it was okay.

"Sana, it's okay. You didn't mean to do it" Jihyo comforting me with a hug, the other girls also did. But it did not make me feel any better, as I know that this will affect the group image as well.

-

Show Champion

We won on Show Champion, but I can't help but to feel shame. I don't want to face everyone, as I knew what I did was wrong.

M Countdown

We also won today, I am happy that we won. However, I can't really feel the joy. I bow down silently while we celebrated our win. We did a pigtails today for the ONCE. ONCE, I deeply apologized for my mistake.

Music Bank

During the arrival at KBS, as always we were asked to do a group picture before enter.

I can hear some ONCE called my name, and told me everything will be okay.

We walk through the path to KBS building, then there were two ONCE dressed up in Annabelle, and Kaonashi (Spirited Away). They saw us coming, and then Dance the Night Away start playing.

I look at them dancing in front of all members, Tzuyu also joined as requested we need to dance.

I start to feel panic, my emotions starting to mix. I am happy that they did this during time like this for us to be happy. I am happy, yet I felt so sorry that I've caused all this trouble.

My tears start to flow, Nayeon eonnie noticed this with Momo, they both drag me as I look down.

I am truly sorry everyone. 

I apologize if this hurt your feeling. I apologize for not thinking before posting.

Please do not stop supporting other members, even you do not support me any longer.

K I M T A E H Y U N G

For your information, I've been looking at my phone nearly 24 hours straight for nearly 3 consecutive days. 

I read nearly every comment on Sana's instagram post that day, no matter if we are busy with billboard or whatever it is.

I searched for her name, and yes. Hundred of her pictures and gifs this week either her bowing down, crying, and definitely not really smiling.

Yes, I understand that the caption can be controversial as she is South Korea.

Yet, we don't need to push it until limit.

I sigh. 

"Ever since, we told you about Sana's controversial. You didn't look so good" Jimin said, while he scrolling his phone.

"I just don't know what to said" I lied.

"You are lying to Park Jimin here" he said.

I didn't response, because I knew he will read through me anyway.

"You seem to be really interested in her" he looks at me.

I didn't response again, I really wish I can talk to her, and console her. She must having a hard time. I understand from her point of view, I used to got that too. 

We are always bright to our fans, but it does not mean that we can only be bright. We are still human who feel other emotions.

"I used to dance with Mina and Momo" Jimin said as he is still chilling on his bed.

"So?" I asked.

"We did had a group chat during that time" He said.

"Your point is?" I said as I focus scrolling to see her picture.

"I can chat to Mina directly to see if we can actually request for Sana's phone number" I quickly turn to him.

"Kim Taehyung, you are being so obvious" He said, as he looks at me once again.

I was about to ask him to do it, but then I thought about ARMY. Do I really want to do this while we are at the top right now?

"Nevermind, it's okay" I said, somehow regretting.

"Maybe it's better this way" I continued, and turn away to the other side.

-------------------------------------------------------------

End of Chapter 3.

Will Taehyung and Sana communicate more than their eyes can said?