Part: 2

M I N A T O Z A K I S A N A

The award show ended. Members rush to change their clothes, as we have no more schedule after this. We are just excited to go to our dorm and sleep.

I change my clothes to some short, and simple white t-shirt. Since there are so many people here. I decide to go out, and walk to the bathroom to tie my hair.

I open the door to go out, and suddenly I see BTS walking through this way. I look around don't know what to do as I do not want to face V sunbaenim at all. 

"Oh, Hello" I heard a voice from them, It is Jin's sunbaenim voice. I turn to them, and bow.

"Hello sunbaenim" I greet them with a smile, an awkward one since I am alone.

"We saw you tripped, are you okay noona?" Jungkook asked, we used to MC before. So, I am little bit comfortable with him than others.

"I am okay, thank you" I smile, then I sense someone is staring at me. I take a glance to that side to see it was V sunbae.

I really don't want to glance, but my eyes just automatically went to him.

He probably noticed I am glancing at him. So, he turns away.

"Be careful next time" RM said. 

I bow as an appreciation for their concern.

"I'll get going then. Have a good night" I look at them, and smile. They also smile back and walk away but then I heard...

"Good night" 

I pause for a moment. It was not loud, but I heard it. 

I turn to look at BTS again, who is already walking away. But I knew that voice, the only person who had deep voice in that group is no one else, but V sunbae.

I can feel my heart beat so fast when I heard it. I pat my chest, and quickly walk to the bathroom.

-

Finally, our dorm!

I quickly rub my make up off, clean my face, and shower. Before I jump to the bed.

Suddenly my stomach start growling. I just realized that I have not eaten since 3 P.M until now. I only ate a bit as well.

I walk through the kitchen to find something to eat, Jeongyeon eonnie then walks in.

"Are you looking for food?" She asked.

"Yeah, are we out of ramen?" I said as open every cabinet. It's been a while since I ate one. Because we have schedule. If I eat tomorrow, I am afraid that my face will bloat tomorrow.

But tomorrow we have no schedule.

Sometimes, it is hard to be an idol. 

"Everyone, I will be back soon. I'll just go to the mart real quick. If you guys want anything later, text me." I said to everyone as I go to grab a jacket and mask, and back to wear some sandals.

"Be careful" Mina shouted, as I close the door.

I walk down to open the gate, before I grab my jacket hat up to cover my head, I also wear mask to avoid fans during this hour.

I walk to the nearest mart.

"Welcome" The cashier greet me, I just nod and walk through the ramen side. 

I grab some ramen cup, I walk to the the freezing side to get some cheese hot dog for more snack. 

"Welcome" I heard the cashier said again.

I was about to walk back to the cashier, but then my phone vibrate.

I quickly grab it from my pocket.

Get 9 cups of ramen, since we are hungry as well. Don't forget cheese hot dog.

I read Nayeon's eonnie message before run back to grab another 8 cups.

Now my hand are really full. I should have grab the basket first.  I was about to walk from that side before someone bump into me.

"Ah" I yelp a bit, and all the ramen fell, the cheese hot dog as well. I quickly sit on knees to grab everything. The person also kneel down to my level to help me pick up.

"I'm sorry" My hands suddenly stop when I heard the voice. This voice seems familiar. I look up to the person face, then our eyes met.

I can see his eyebrows furrow under that hair. I quickly look away.

"Sana?" why why why now? I didn't have any make up on, yet he still recognized me. I can go out with no make up, but I don't know why I have to be concern with him seeing me bare face.

I stand up, and bow.

"V sunbaenim, hello. It's late what brought you here?" I said not even looking at him.

"Our manager drove past here, we are hungry so, I came out to get food for everyone while they are waiting in the car" He said.

"Ah.." I don't know what to response, really.

"I'll get going" I said, as I walk to the cashier.

Ah right, some of the ramen is with him, since he helped picked up. huhu.

I was about to turn back to ask, but surprisingly he is standing behind me while holding the ramen.

I grab from him, and put it for the cashier to total the price.

My heart is skipping, our eyes met again. I take out a deep breathe, as the cashier told me the price. I pay before I turn to him, and bow.

"Enjoy your food" I look at him, he looks at me and give out a slight smile. He didn't even wear a mask. 

I nod nervously, before I leave the mart.

I comeback to the dorm, once I open the door. I can hear them whining.

"Sana, you said you will be quick" Nayeon eonnie said.

"There are some people at the mart. So, I need to queue" I lied with guilt.

"Okay, let's go and make some ramen" Nayeon eonnie said, and smile at me.

We eat, tell jokes before we go to sleep after that.

End of Chapter 2.