Part: 13

K I M T A E H Y U N G

It's been weeks since we have not seen each other. Sana is busy promoting her new album with her members, they got many wins which I am happy for her and all her members.

She always texted me back and we both call each other as much as we can.

Yesterday was their 100th win.

Today is our 7th anniversary. (P.S: I know I am late, but let just pretend today is still 13 June) 

I am at the stage where we will perform Bang Bang Bang Con for ARMYs.

I am very excited since we have not perform for a long time, but somehow glad as well since I have time to recover my voice better, not just me but all the vocal members. 

I was sitting and testing my voice as we are going live soon but then Jimin comes back to our resting room.

"Kim Taehyung" He said my name in an opera voice as he walks closer to me.

I look at him.

"What?" I said, he comes to sit near me and hug me.

"I got a surprise for you" Jimin looks at me and grins.

I look at him with a curious face before he turns his face to the door which is currently open.

"Come in guys" Jimin shout which got everyone attention to the door. 

Jungkook pops his head from the door and show his bunny smile, but then someone pop the head behind him..

I widen my eyes and can't believe who is standing in front of me right now.

She waves and show her smile at me.

"Hello, Taehyung" Sana said as she nervously giggling. 

I quickly release Jimin from me and walk to her, I give her hug without caring anyone looking at me at all.

"Now that you got a lover, you throw me away Kim Taehyung?" Jimin said as he crosses his hand.

"Get a room you two" Yoongi shouts and all the members laugh.

"Hyung, at least wait until I walk out from her first" Jungkook said. I turn to look at him and release the hug.

"Okay go then" I said.

Jungkook walk and I hug her again, this time tighter.

"Taehyung, there are many people here" Sana said.

"I don't care, I miss you" I said as I keep hugging her.

Sana finally hugs me back. 

Her scent, her smile; I miss it so much. It felt like I have not seen her for years. 

"I got something for you" Sana said as she releases the hug, she looks at a shopping bag beside her and grab it up before she turns to look at me again.

I look at the bag and look at her.

"You don't have to, you know" I smile at her.

"I got it for everyone" She said which made my smile fade.

Sana laughs.

"It's just some shirt for them, but for you there is something else" She hands the bag to me.

I take it and look at her.

"I'll open it later, are you free tonight? who drop you here though?" I asked her.