Part: 6

K I M T A E H Y U N G

It's been months ever since I met Sana. Well, it's been since that day that I met her near her dorm. 

We only get to exchange some small conversation through KakaoTalk, I didn't even have time to call her or ask for meet since we're busy promoting 'Map of the Soul: 7'.

Also, the corona virus. I don't know whether should I thanks corona virus or not, because of that our member have time to rest more, but we didn't get to do concert for ARMY. I also don't have chance to meet Sana. Ugh.

We're now at SBS Inkigayo promoting for our comeback. The MC had asked us what's our favorite word these day, it was my turn. I just blurt out-

"Satang (Candy)" Thanks god heart, you didn't blurt out Sana.

I miss her.

I miss her brown eyes, her cute smile.

God, I miss her.

After we're done with recording for the program. I quickly rush to my phone, and dial her number.

It takes sometimes for her to pick up.

"Hello~" a sleepy voice greeted me through the phone. I can't help but smile.

"Sleeping?" I asked.

"Uhm..yeah. Just back from dance practice, and shower. I didn't know when since I fall asleep" I could hear her chuckles after she finished her sentences.

"Someone is smiling like a crazy bastard here" Jimin noticed me keep smiling, and this idiot need to make sure he can bully me around this time.

"Why? Jealous?" I argue back.

Jimin looks at me with a judging face.

"Are you promoting right now?" She asked.

"Yeah, we're done now" I respond back.

"I see" She said.

There was a long silence between us. The emptiness. My feeling that is longing for her.

"Can we meet?" I decided to break the silence.

"We're in quarantine, Taehyung" She laughs from the other line, by the way she called me with my real name now. Since I told her to stop calling me 'sunbae' or 'V'

"We won't meet outside though" I said.

"Eh?" There she goes with her Japanese confusion, and surprising word.

"My home" I said confidently. 

Silence. I guess she is surprise that I invited her to my house.

"Do you think that my house will get affect by the virus too?" I said jokingly.

"Nooo" She argue back quickly which I can't help but smile again. 

"So, will you come?" I asked again, don't know why I feel so nervous.

"I'll ask Nayeon eonnie first if she can drop me" She said. 

"Okay" I said, and wait patiently.

I didn't hear a sound after this, I guess she mute the call. 

I hold my phone tightly.

"Is this him?" the call was un-mute, and I heard someone else voice.

"Hey, V. This is Nayeon" my eyes widen.

"H-hello" I don't know why I become more nervous.