Part: 4

K I M T A E H Y U N G

It was the end of the year, 2019. Time flies, we are at the SBS Gayo Daejun 2019 today.

TWICE was here. I know.

I was monitoring them performing Fancy, and Feel Special with some mashup. She changed her hair color, and cut her hair.

All I can see is Sana. Even though, they don't really film her, but yeah.

We also perform of course.

It is the end for today night. It's Christmas today, it's probably not the best since I didn't get to spend it home. It's not bad either, since most of idols are all here to celebrate it on stage together. 

We walk to the backstage after the show ended, many idols walk passed us. We greet and bow. Suddenly, I saw TWICE coming through.

"Hello" They greet, and bow at us with smile.

"Hello" We greeted back.

"You've worked hard today" Namjoon hyung said. He always ensure every group that they all worked hard.

"Yes, you too" the girls repeated the same.

I take a glance at Sana, she is smiling at the members. She then look at me, and bow. She gives me a smile after that.

God, you didn't have to tell me, my mouth just automatically smile back widely. I can sense that.

"I really enjoy the performance today" I said to Sana which got everyone to look at me like it's not really me to strike a conversation with girl groups to be honest.

"Thank you" Sana seems a bit flustered as well, she bows at me again. 

"Merry Christmas" I added, which got everyone to look at me like I am not in the right mind.

"Merr-" 

"Yes, Merry Christmas sunbaenim. Enjoy your Christmas Night" Jeongyeon cut Sana's words, and she come to stand in front of her. What's wrong with her?

The girls look at me with smile, but somehow they look like they about to bite me.

Our conversation ended there. TWICE walk away.

"What's with you hyung?" Jungkook said as he nags my shoulder.

"Since when did you get close to her?" Yoongi hyung asked.

"I am just saying, because their performance was cool today" I said.

"Then you supposed to say it to all of them" Jin turns to look at me, I scratched my head and glance elsewhere.

I will meet her again, on the KBS Gayo Daejun. I wish I can talk to her more.

-

KBS Gayo Daejun 2019

After the end of the performance, we will have a collaboration with all idols for the 'Earth Song'.

When it was TWICE turn, I can hear her voice. People might found her voice a bit annoying, but it is sweet to hear, and cute to me.

It was at the backstage again, after the show ended. 

I walk back from the bathroom alone, and then I saw her in the hallway hugging Eunha tightly. 

I wish she hugs me like-

Wait, what was I thinking? 

I keep staring at Sana without noticing that Eunha is actually looking at me. I quickly turn away, and walk quickly back to my members.

M I N A T O Z A K I S A N A 

I was hugging my girlfriend Eunha, as we have not seen each other for a long time.

"Sana-ah" Eunha called me, I release the hug and look at her.

"Uh?" I said.

"Is there something going on with V and you?" I was surprised by the question.

"No" I grin "Why did you asked like that? Eunha-ah, I have only you" I said cutely to her.

Eunha looks at me, and furrow her eyebrows.

"If not, does that mean he had a crush on you?" She continued.

"Eh?"

I blink many times with her question.

"I saw him passed by us a moment ago, and he keep staring toward our direction. I can clearly see he is staring at you" She said.

I didn't say anything.

V sunbaenim? Me?

Impossible.

"He must looking elsewhere. We greeted each other once in a while. Nothing much" I said, and beam an awkward smile at her.

Eunha seems like she is still doubting.

"He is the most handsome man in the world, you think I look good with him?" I added.

"Don't be like that, you're charming and cute. Moreover, best girlfriend ever" Eunha said with a piss look on her face.

I smile at her. 

"I need to go now, see you next time" Eunha looks at the time in her phone, before she hugs me again.

I hug her back, and we path our way.

-

"Since when did V talked to you?" Jihyo asked me while we are in the van.

"Yeah" Nayeon eonnie looks at me.

"Are you hiding something?" Dahyun added.

I look at them who are all eyes on me, I shake my head.

"We just happened to meet at the mart when I went to buy ramen last time...and..I don't know why he talked to me at the SBS" I said nervously.

"You didn't tell us that incident" Chaeyoung said.

"You should be careful. Not as I am against him talking to you. But it's dangerous if you guys only talked with each other around lots of people. Dispatch can be anywhere" Jeongyeon said.

"Beside, he is in BTS. If things gone wrong, we are worried that it will affect your feelings too" Nayeon eonnie said.

I nod, I understand. I truly understand.

"Thank you for worrying about me guys" I smile, Jihyo who seated near me smiles at me, and give me a hug.

"We love you" She said.

I hug her back "I love you guys too"

----------------------------------------------------

Fourth Chapter: Done