°• ~ Part One ~ •°

My stupid alarm woke me up from my sleep. I couldn't get out of bed, so I laid there and just rubbed my eyes.

I wasn't sure how long I laid in bed.. But eventually I yawned out loud as I finally got out of bed.

Shit man.. I just wanna stay in bed and sleep. I barely slept.. Then again, I was drinking coffee all night, and that kept me awake.

I groaned quietly as I walked to the bathroom then shut the bathroom door.

Once I finished peeing and washed my hands, I turned off the sink and looked at myself in the mirror for a long moment. I looked like a ghost with this pale skin of mine..

My eyes widen as I thought about ghost. I looked around the room through the mirror and was hoping there wasn't any..

I jumped once I heard a noise. I thought the sound was coming from a ghost, but then I realized the sound was a whimpering sound coming from my parents room..

I snatched the door open and went straight to the room and seen my mom. I noticed the tears slipping down her face as she laid there on here bed and curled into a ball.

I couldn't stop my twitching as I went over to her. "Mom..? I whispered as I stood right beside her and rested my hand on top of her arm.

My dad was sitting next to her, rubbing her head. "Honey. We need to take you to the hospital." My dad told her.

My mom slowly sat up and wiped the tears away then forced herself to smile. "Don't worry! I'm okay Richard." She looked over at me as she grabbed my hand and gently squeezed it. "I'm okay." She said one more time. After a second later, she let go of my hand.

I took a step back as she pushed herself to stand up and slowly moved away from the bed. My dad followed after her. Something didn't feel right though.. I looked down at the bed and noticed the bloody sheets. What the fuck "Mom-" I heard my dad shout my name.

I quickly turned my head to the side and seen my mom on the ground, passed out. "AGH, MOM!!" I over to her and my dad. As I was about to drop to the ground beside my mom, my dad shoved me away. "Tweek, go call 911, now!" my dad shouted at me.

I nodded my head and ran to the phone that was on the dresser and tried to dial the number, but since my twitching was out of control, it was hard. "GAH, COME ON MAN!" I shouted out of anger and fear.

Seconds later I was finally able to call the police, once they picked up, I immediately told them what was going on.

Then again, they seem to have a hard time understanding, especially because of my stuttering.. "JESUS CHRIST! JUST BRING HELP, PLEASE!!" I shouted right before hanging up.

Thankfully it didn't take them long to come. I showed them where my mom was and they did what they could do.

I just stayed downstairs and sat there on the steps while waiting. Once I heard them bringing my mom down, I quickly moved away and watched them take her to the ambulance

Once they left with my mom, my dad and I both quickly got into the car then rushed to the hospital.

As hours went by, I sat there in one of the chairs while my dad talks to one of the doctors.