°• ~ Part Four ~ •°

We both looked over and seen Lisa Berger with her popular friends.

This bitch..

I quickly backed away from Craig as Lisa walked up to him while glaring at me then smiled at him.

"You should like totally come hang out with us Craig. And when I mean you. I literally mean JUST you." Lisa still kept giving me glares.

Craig looked at Lisa then at me.

We all stayed silent for a minute.

Of course I had to be the first to break the silence. Not awkward at all.. "Go ahead. I'm gonna go see my mom anyways. I'll cya later." I gave him a small grin as I waved then walked away.

I didn't look back as I heard the girls talking and laughing behind me..

Which I didn't care about honestly.

I just couldn't believe I almost kissed Craig Tucker.. And yet, he didn't even move back or tried to push me away. Did he want me to kiss him..?

Those questions kept rolling through my head.

But it doesn't even matter now. He's probably already forgotten about me and left with those girls.

Or maybe he's already hooking up with one of them..

The thought of it made my stomach hurt.

"Tweek!" I heard someone shout my name.

I turned my head and looked at Craig over my shoulder as he quickly caught up to me. "You didn't think you were gonna go alone, did ya?" He asked with a small smile on his face.

I couldn't help but smile. "I'm really glad your coming."

Deep inside I was screaming excitedly and cheering.

We both walked to the hospital while talking along the way.

I seen my dad in the waiting room and walked over to him. "Hey dad.. How's mom?"

My dad looked at me for a quick moment right before he rubbed his face. "I haven't heard from the doctor's yet Tweek." He said quietly as he dropped his hands from his face.

I looked down while listening to people all around us. It made me become more twitchier. I'm guessing Craig easily noticed since I felt his hand grab mine and gave it a gentle squeeze.

I relaxed as I looked over at our hands. He slowly interlocked our fingers together.

I'm so happy he came with me..

Craig gently pulled me with him, so I slowly followed him.

We walked to the window and stared outside. I looked up at the sky and stared at it. I thought of my mom.. And of course, the tears started to build up in my eyes.

I felt Craig standing behind me and hugging me from behind. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back against his shoulder.

Craig rested his chin on my shoulder, pulling me closer while gently rocking us.

Without him, I have no idea what would happen. He kept me together when all I wanna do is just fall apart at this point.

"Mr Tweak?" I heard someone call my dad. I opened my eyes as I lifted my head and looked over at my dad and the doctor.

Something was wrong.

The look on his face said it all..

My dad stood there as he watched the doctor walk away then turned towards us. "She's in a coma."

He said as he stared at the ground.

I slowly blinked.  Good thing Craig was holding me....because otherwise I'd be on the floor.

My world was slowly falling apart.

My heart was ripped into tiny pieces.

Like...I can't even explain.

All I wanted to do was scream.

Just scream the pain away.

But sadly it doesn't work that way.

I shook my head. I couldn't say anything. I moved away from Craig and quickly walked away from them, from all of this.

I needed air.