°• ~ Part Sixteen ~ •°

The Next Day

I was in the kitchen making cupcakes while Craig was sitting at the table behind me, laying his head on his arm while watching me.

Since his mom asked us to make cupcakes for her job, I said yes to her. Craig wasn't all happy about it, but he still decided to join me.

I turned my head a little and looked at him over my shoulder and smirked a little. "If you're bored, you don't have to stay." I told him as I stood there beside the counter.

Craig had his head on the table while he watched me. "Why do you think I'm bored?"

"Well I mean you're like watching me and looking really bored." I shrug.

"Mm. Or maybe it's because you're fucking attractive when you make cupcakes." Craig sat up straight and put his elbows on the table while his chin rested on his hands.

I blushed hard and turned away from him, but then I thought of something and smiled.

I put some frosting on my finger and hid it while I try to look sexy walking to him. "Am I that attractive?~"

He watched me and smirked as he sat up and leaned back against his chair then nodded his head. "Mhmm, very."

"Mhmm." I put my non frosting hand on his chest as I walked behind him. While I did, he turned his head a little and watched me very closely.

I poked his nose with the frosting. I couldn't help but laugh by his reaction.

"Oh no you fucking didn't.. It's so on!" He said as he got off his chair and ran to grab the whole frosting.

I stop laughing as he ran after me. I could hear him following behind. I ran into his bedroom and hid.

"Oh honey~ Come out come out wherever you are."

I covered my mouth while smiling and tried my best not to laugh.

I could hear his footsteps coming closer and closer to the bedroom.

As soon as I seen him come in I jumped on his back and hugged him tightly.

He froze and turned his head towards me. I gave him a kiss as I sneakily grabbed some frosting from then rubbed it against his face.

"What the fuck! Oh really now." He grabbed some frosting this time and rubbed it on my face.

I slid off him as we were both laughing. Once he turned towards me, our laughing stopped as we stared into each other's eyes.

My smiled slowly slid away as I rubbed my hands up his chest and got on my tippy toes.

I grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him down. As soon as his lips pressed against mine, I felt butterflies in my stomach.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he leaned down more and deepened the kiss.

He pulled me along with him towards his bed as we made out.

Look away Stripes.