°• ~ Part Fourteen ~ •°

I stood there, not moving a muscle. How would he react if I told him..? Maybe it's not the time! But..

"Tweek.. Honey..You alright?" He caught my attention by waving his hand right in front of my face. I blinked multiple times and looked over at Craig.

I quickly nodded my head. "Y-Yeah! I couldn't stop thinking about coffee." I answered quickly. Part of it was true, but also a lie.

Craig lifted a brow but then nodded his head. "Well let's go downstairs then. Maybe my mom made some coffee.

Just tell him you love him.

What if he doesn't feel the same?

Just do it!

"Tweek."

"GAH! Craig!"

I noticed he was already at his door and waving his hand for me to come. I blushed. "Oh right!" I chuckled and walked out of the door quickly.

We both walked down the stairs. As soon as we got to the dining room, we sat at the table.

"Tweek, would you like some coffee dear?" I heard Craig's mom asking as she put pancakes and bacon on the table.

I cleared my throat. "Yes, please." I smiled at her.

She nodded and left.

Tweek's dad came in and sat. He looked over at me and sighed. "Seriously Craig. When will you find yourself a girlfriend?"

"Oh for fuck sakes dad.." Craig mumbled as he dropped his head back.

I stayed quiet as I looked at both of them.

"I seen a chick today. You guys would've been so cute!" His dad told him. I looked down at the plate in front of me. That hurt.

"Dad.." Craig glared at him as he flipped him off.

Craig's mom set the cup in front of me.

I thanked her and lifted the cup to my lips.

"Get yourself away from this weirdo. Plus his mom is dying. He's gonna be more fucked up than he already is. He's not your problem Craig." Craig's dad snapped as he gave Craig the middle finger.

I stopped the cup against my lips and stared down at the table.

"Seriously Thomas!? Why would you say that?!" Craig's mom shouted as she sat down at the table.

My whole body shook to the point I accidentally dropped the cup to the ground.

"AGH!" I  shouted as I grabbed my hair and pulled it while tears spilled down my face.

As Craig went to reach for me, I quickly moved away from him before he could even grab me, almost falling to the floor.

I looked around and noticed his whole family was looking at me. "Excuse m-me." I said quietly as I pushed the chair I was sitting in out of the way and ran to the bathroom.