°• ~ Part Seventeen ~ •°

Smut Warning.

It didn't take us long to get each other naked. We were already on his bed and making out. I had my legs wrapped around his waist as he rested between my legs.

When we pulled apart, I looked up at him as he looked down at me with eyes full of love and desire.

I leaned forward and pressed small gentle kisses against the side of Craig's neck. I listened to him breathing heavily.

A minute later, I changed positions with him and kissed down his body. I lifted my head and looked down at his beautiful body. He was absolutely perfect.

I stared at his hard on then grabbed it, and stroked it slowly. I looked up and met Craig's eyes.

He was staring down at me with lust in his eyes. It took my breath away.

He was extremely sexy. Just laying there while watching me through half closed eyelids and his lips parted open.

I leaned down while grabbing his dick and licked the head slowly as I stared into his eyes.

"Fucking hell.. Tweek... What're you doing to me-" His eyes left mine and his head fell against the bed with his eyes closed.

I still watched him as I wrapped my lips around it and sucked. The groans that left his mouth turned me on as I slid my mouth down.

I slowly bobbed my head up and down as Craig would watch me then dropped his head back, then lifted back up to watch me again, then dropped his head back again while moaning my name.

I sucked and licked until he couldn't take it anymore. "Tweek.. I'm gonna cu-"

Say no more.

I shut him up by sucking harder and quickly moving my head up and down. I drooled all over his cock and gagged a couple of times as I took him down my throat.

I wasn't gonna stop until he was completely finished.

He moaned loudly as he came hard in my mouth.

I pulled away and swallowed.

Craig was laying there, panting his ass off. I smiled as I climbed off and sat beside him. "Fuck. That was good."

"I'm glad."

Craig put his hand against my chest and pushed me back until I was on my back and crawled on top of me.

I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him down until our lips met.

Craig pulled away and pressed his frosted finger against my lips.

I opened my mouth and wrapped my lips around his finger and sucked it while staring up at him.

"You drive me insane Tweek" he whispered and moved down until I felt his lips against my neck.

He had no idea how much he was also driving me insane. "Make love to me Craig." I whispered as he sucked on my neck.

He pulled himself away from my neck and climbed off me to grab he condom and lube from his dresser.

I took the condom away from him and tossed it away somewhere.

Craig looked at me with a confused face.

Since I was way to horny to speak, I just shook my head.

Thankfully Craig didn't ask questions, instead he just covered his shaft with tons of lube.

He grabbed my legs and pressed the tip against my entrance and slowly pushed in.

I bit down on my lip hard and tried to stay calm.

He stopped moving when he was all the way inside me. "Are you okay honey?"

I nodded as I slid my arms around him. "J-Just don't stop."

Craig raised himself up a little and began pumping his hips back and forth slowly.

I quickly grabbed Craig's shoulder as we stared into each other's eyes.

As he leaned down, I leaned up until our lips locked together in a passion kiss as his hips went faster.

I broke my lips from his and pressed the back of my head against the pillow with my mouth wide open and eyes closed shut.

He hit my prostate, making me moan his name out loud. I begged him to go faster, deeper, harder.

And boy did he.

He abused my prostate until I couldn't take it anymore.

I cried out his name and came on both of us.

After a minute, Craig came inside me.

He fell on top of me, gasping for air.

I wrapped my whole body around him and kissed his sweaty face.

"That was amazing.. I definitely needed it" I said between breathing then smiled a little.

He chuckled a little. "You and I both."

We both fell asleep, holding each other tightly.