°• ~ Part Six ~ •°

Smut Warning.

Craig pushed my hair away from my face as he  moved closer to me. I looked up at him and stared into his eyes. He stared back into mine while still moving my hair away. I slowly closed my eyes as he leaned down and pressed his lips against mine.

My eyes widen as I felt his warm tongue sliding against my lips. A blush came to my face as I slowly parted my mouth for him. I felt his tongue sliding into my mouth and wrestled it with my tongue.

He was driving me crazy..

I was enjoying this way to much.

And so was he.

I pulled away and looked up at him. He looked down at me while softly panting. I grabbed the collar of his shirt, gently pulling him with me.

He didn't ask any questions. He just followed me.

We didn't say anything.

I needed this.

As soon as we got to my room, I kept staring into Craig's eyes as he stood right in front of me. He grabbed my face with both of his hands and tilted my head back just a bit.

As he stared back into my eyes, he leaned his head down and pressed his lips against mine once again.

I got on my tippy toes and slowly slid my hands up his chest, wrapping my arms around his neck.

As our tongues were rubbing against each others, I couldn't stop the moaning sounds that felt my lips. I gently buried my fingers into his hair as I sucked on his tongue.

I was becoming hard, and desperate to have Craig naked on my bed at this point.

But like who wouldn't though?

Craig Tucker is hot as fuck.

But he's mine.

We pulled apart to catch our breathes.

I gulped as I looked into his eyes as I slowly push his black jacket off his shoulders while he unbuttoned my shirt.

He leaned down and pressed his lips against my shoulder. He kissed slowly until his lips were against my neck.

I tilt my head to the side so he had more room and closed my eyes. He gently kissed it and nibbled on it. Making me whimper.

His tongue..

His teeth..

His lips..

Everything about him.

I don't know how much longer I can take it.

"Please.." Was all I can say. I was extremely horny to say anything else. And Craig understood that because he slowly started walking, making me walk backwards.

As soon as the back of my feet hit the back, Craig gently pushed me back on my back.

He crawled on top of me and rested between my legs. I moved my legs to his sides.