°• ~ Part Twenty-One ~ •°

After the funeral , we did a little party for my mom.

Craig told me he'd be right back. He been gone for hours..

I was confused and feeling lonely. I tried to call him a couple of times, but it went straight to voicemail. What was he up to..?

I sighed and put my phone down then watched people talk to each other.

They tried to talk to me, but I blocked them away.

I wanted my Craig!

Since people wouldn't leave me alone, I left and stood outside with my arms crossed as I watched the sky.

It looked beautiful.

I heard noises and quickly looked around. I screamed when I noticed Craig was right in front of me.

"Jesus Christ Dude!" I said as I pressed my hand against my chest and felt my beating heart.

"Let's get out of here." He said in a low voice with a smirk on his face.

My eyes went big and opened my mouth wide. Was he being serious? "N-now?"

He shrugged then nodded his head. "I want to take you somewhere."

I peeked inside through the window then looked back at Craig. "Fine." I followed him to his car.

He opened my door.

"Such a gentleman." I said with a smile as I got in the car.

He chuckled before shutting the door and walking to the other side.

I buckled up as he got in. "Ready?"

I sat back against the chair while looking ahead then nodded. "Ready."

He buckled up real quick then started the car.

I looked out the window as we drove.

He held my hand, locking fingers with mine while his other hand was on the wheel.

I looked over at him and stared at his face as he stared ahead. "Where are we going?"

He smiled and peeked over at me for a quick second then looked ahead again. "It's a surprise."

I blushed a little and looked out the window.

We drove all the way to the beach.

Craig parked the car in a parking lot as I stared at the beach and blinked a couple of times.

"Come on!" He said excitedly as he got out of the car.

I stared for a minute more but then gotten out also. I couldn't believe we were at the beach. It was beautiful.

He grabbed my hand and walked with me.

We both kicked our shoes off and walked on the sand.

Craig suddenly stopped walking. "Close your eyes."

I stopped and covered my eyes..