Chapter 4

THE KING OF OMASHU

Walking towards the Earth kingdoms of Omashu, Persephone had the worst feeling in her stomach

Walking towards the Earth kingdoms of Omashu, Persephone had the worst feeling in her stomach. Sokka and Katara has told them about how Omashu had defeated the Fire Nation when they tried to attack them and Persephone was from the Fire Nation, just because of the fire bending she could do. She took a deep breath and Aang could tell she was nervous.

"It's okay, Percy. Just don't get mad." He told her, the girl giving him a look.

"We are about to be in a big city, with a lot of people, who don't like Fire Nation people. If I show off any of my powers, they are going to hate me." She told him, Aang nodding his head.

"So then don't do it." Sokka told her simply, the girl smacking the back of his head.

"I will fry you." She growled, Katara rolling her eyes.

"That's stuff you shouldn't say." She told her friends, Persephone sighing.

"I know." She breathed out, relaxing. "Fine, I'm ready." She told them.

"Perfect. The Earth Kingdom City of Omashu! I used to always come here to visit my friend Bumi." Aang told them, Persephone smiling.

"That kid always made me laugh." She chuckled, Aang smiling at the memory.

"Wow! We don't have cities like this in the South Pole." Katara told Aang.

"They have buildings here that don't melt." Sokka said in shock.

"Well, lets go, slowpokes. The real fun is inside the city!" Aang said while he flew off towards the city as fast as he could.

"It's an earth bending city, Sokka. Of course it wouldn't melt." She told the older boy.

"Wait, Aang. It could be dangerous if people find out you're the Avatar." Katara told him.

"You need a disguise." Sokka joined in.

"So, what am I supposed to do, grow a mustache?" Aang asked and Persephone looked at Appa.

"That's not a bad idea." She smirked.

They grabbed some of Appa fur that was shedding off, placed it on Aang's face and head to hide his arrow and most of his face. "Oh, this is so itchy. How do you live in this stuff?" Aang asked Appa.

The bison just snorted, making Persephone laugh. "Great! Now you look just like my grandfather." Sokka teased.

"Technically, Aang is one hundred and twelve years old." Katara told her brother.