Chapter 7

THE WATER BENDING SCROLL

"Would you sit down?! If we hit a bump, you'll go flying off! What's bugging you anyway?" Sokka asked, Aang pacing along Appa's saddle since they got out of the Fire Temple

"It's what Avatar Roku said. I'm supposed to master all four elements before ghat comet arrives." Aang told Sokka, panic still in his body.

"Well, let's see. You pretty much mastered air bending, and that only took you one hundred and twelve years. I'm sure you can master three more elements by next summer." Sokka said as Persephone gave the boy a glare.

"I haven't even started water bending, and we're still weeks away from the North Pole. What am I going to do?!" Aang asked and Persephone pulled him down.

"Calm down. It's gonna be okay. If you want, I can try and teach you some of the stuff I know." Katara said while Persephone smiled.

"You'd do that?" Aang asked her.

"We'll need to find a good source of water first." Katara told Aang, the two looking for some sort of water as Persephone leaned against the saddle.

"Maybe we can find a puddle for you to splash in." Sokka teased, only for Persephone to find the perfect place with a water fall.

She smirked at Sokka and stuck out her tongue. "I'm too good." She boasted.

"Nice puddle." Sokka muttered and Persephone going in the water.

She sighed, warming it to her favorite temperature and watched Aang and Katara getting practice in. She could tell Katara was getting frustrated at how fast Aang was getting it, but the only reason why Aang was so good at water bending was because his next life was water bending.

Persephone smiled when Sokka was pushed off Appa because of his big wave. The girl watched Katara storm off, only for Persephone to get out of the water and dry off. "Katara, you have to remember that Aang is the Avatar, he's meant to be the most powerful Bender." She tried soothing Katara, but the girl turned around quickly.

"Why don't you teach him fire bending then? I'm sure you two would be great." She sassed, making Persephone frown.

"He's not going to learn fire bending until he learns earth. That's how the cycle goes." She reminded her, Katara rolling her eyes and walking away as Aang went towards them.

"Is everything okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, everything's fine." She muttered, frowning with Katara's attitude.