Chapter 3

She knew my name. How did she know my name? I looked at her confused. She was mid thirties brown hair and very pretty. She tried to sit up. I helped her by grabbing her under the arms and pulling her up. She winced in pin and thanked me.

"How do you know my name," I asked. She looked at me relentlessly.

"Two men came to me and told me to find a blonde girl blue eyes named Marissa," she said. That was unusual. That was the second time they told someone to find me. What did All this have to do with me? This was getting scary.

"Wait, so two men told you to find me?"

"Yes, one was y'all shaggy hair the other short hair he was kind of stand offish," she said. But what makes no sense I didn't know anyone like that.

I nodded to her. I kept thinking maybe someone out there was just trying to prank me or maybe they were planning to lure me out and do something to me. Who knew anymore. I wasn't about to fall for anything. This was way to creepy for me.

I excused myself and ventured over to Donovan's room. He smiled at me. I grinned back and decided I would get some more answers. Something wasn't setting right with me. I came to his bed side pretending to work on his Iv. He looked better and I couldn't help but notice his beautiful brown eyes staring me down.

"So these people who told you to come get me, were they men?"

"Um, yeah actually they were, one was y'all shaggy hair the other had short hair and was kind of stand offish," he said. Well, that got strange fast. Not only did Jane tell me about these men but we have two people who described them the same way. Who were these people?

"Did you get a name," I asked, he shook his head.

"They just told me to find a beautiful blonde hair blues eyed girl named Marissa," he said. I blushed at that. Someone though I was beautiful.

"When you were attacked what exactly did you see or feel," I asked. He sighed sitting on the edge of the bed.

"I was walking along the park. I had slowed down from jogging, I heard something following me but I couldn't turn to face it, but then as I walked faster it did to, so I turned slowly and there it stood on all fours. A huge dog like animal like a wolf, four foot on all fours. It stood on two back paws almost seven foot tall, it's eyes glowing light brown and teeth were razor sharp, it pushed me down and started ripping into me," he said. I had heard enough so I sat down and stopped him.

"And then they found you," I asked. He nodded.

"I'm glad to have someone who wouldn't judge me on what I seen, I am glad to have a friend like you," he said. I nodded and grinned. He was so sweet and I could honestly see him being a great friend but people often died around me so I stood up and told him I would see him later.

This was getting to much for me. Something was not right. How did these men know me? What was the reason for me being chosen to talk to by the ones being attacked? I tried to push it out of my head but I couldn't help it. The only thing I could think of is someone knew me and knew I wasn't skeptical about anything.

The evening went by faster than lighting. I tried to focus on work but I couldn't. I was to caught up trying to figure out why I was being targeted. But I had a job to do so I did it regardless. It was only a matter of time before I found out what was really going on. I would find out.

"Marissa, Marissa we have another attack," Rachael yelled. Oh great! Another one. I followed behind her to the second floor where there was a Latino man mid forties laying on a stretcher with gashes all over him. He was attacked as well. He had on ball shorts and a black tank top. He looked at me and what came next was frightening.

"You, you're Marissa," he said. Rachael caught that and looked at me and I shrugged. My name tag was on so I blamed that. She excused it.

"Marissa get his wounds clean and get him sedated," Damion said coming to me. I nodded and got the Iv drip and the shot ready. As soon as I got to the room to clean him he said something that frightened me. Not only did this one know my name, but he also knew something else to.

"Marissa, they want you, it's after you," he said. Wait what?

"Excuse me," I said.

"The two men they wanted me to tell you, it's after you, it wants you," he said.

"What wants me," I asked. He clutched his side wincing in pain.

"The wolf."