Prologue

Ye Jin had always been a lonely soul, not that it was difficult for her to socialize, it was just that she preferred to stay alone reading a book instead of having a poor and uninterested conversation with someone else.

But in that specific moment, she wouldn't mind to have someone to lean on as she was watching his father, the most important man in her life, the man who she trusted the most, breaking the image she had about him by kissing that young woman, not much elder than herself, while he professed infinite love to her mother.

Everything she used to know about true love, seemed to be on a tightrope. Everything she once dream of seemed to dispel.

And everything she wanted to do was to run far away.

Author's note

Hello, there!

I don't know if anybody is going ever to read this story and, honestly, I really don't know if it is going to work out.

Even when I had never been good at it, to write stories, especially if those include my favorite couples in the globe, has been something I really enjoy to do since my teenage years. School and latter my job kept me away from doing it for almost 8 years, so probably my creative writing skills are a little rusty. Besides, English is not my mother tongue, so probably you'll find out many mistakes in my grammar.

You may be wondering why I decided to write this in english if it's not my first language, well, I decided to do it this way for two reasons: in order to attend most of the BinJin and RiRi Couple's shipers, and to practice my English, so feel free to correct me so that I get better, but please don't be too hard on me.

My writing process is not very fast and my job/studies may make me an even slower writer, so I'm asking for your patience. I really wish to be able to finish it, but mostly to create a nice love story. Hopefully quarantine will provide me of time to do so.

Please, let know your opinion and ideas about the story.

Keep safe yall.