Im not gay. Right?

Loki's POV

As soon as the bell rings, I immediately try to be the first one out. I have 1,000 thoughts running through my head and they're all about Tony. Just the thought of his name. "Tony" makes my heart beat faster. I'm so confused right now. I have no idea what I'm feeling or why. I don't even know this person. I open my locker to exchange my books for the next class when someone closes it. I turn to see the last person I wanted to see right now. Tony. "Hey so I didn't get the chance to apologize for being a d*ck earlier." He says smiling. Why is he smiling? Does he think that being a jerk is funny? I mean I don't really mind the smile. With his perfect teeth and cute folds on the sides of his lips. It makes me feel sick to my stomach. "I'm Tony by the way." He says holding his hand out for me to shake. I stare straight at him searching my mind for my next words. "Are you okay?" He asks. I want to answer but nothing is coming out. "Okaaaay." Tony says walking away. I feel so stupid. What was happening? Why couldn't I hold a simple conversation with this guy? I know I'm not a social person but I still talk. "Well that was awkward" Valkyrie says patting me on the back. "Oh it's you" I say slightly startled. "I don't know what happened to me. I felt paralyzed. Like I couldn't control myself." "I think I see your problem. You've got a crush." She says. "A crush? Impossible." I laugh. "I never have crushes and I'm not gay." "You don't have to be gay. Feelings are feelings and if you've never had a crush, you definitely do now. I can see it. That's probably why you don't know what's happening to you." She says. "But we'll talk about this later. I've gotta get going before I'm late. I'll catch you at lunch." She walks away and I grab my books and close my locker. That was the most awkward moment I've ever experienced.

-
When I walk into my CS&E class (computer science and engineering), the first thing or shall I say person I see is Tony. No. Is this really happening? Is he following me or something? Do I have the correct classroom? I try not to look at him and find the seat furthest away from him. I rest my head on my arms until class starts.

-
So far everything is going smoothly and I swear I keep catching Tony staring at me but I'm not sure if it's just my imagination. I don't want him to catch me staring at him so I won't even look his way. And then the teacher assigns us a class project which of course means partnering up. Everyone immediately jumps up and starts partnering with their friends. Me being antisocial, I'm thinking I'll just stay in my seat and partner up with the last person available. The girls race over to Tony which makes sense since Valkyrie told me he sleeps with almost everyone. He denies all of them. I'm pretty sure he's just doing it because he's cocky and likes the feeling of people wanting him but can't have him. Gosh I hate it. But I don't care because I know he will partner up with the hottest girl in class just to sleep with her, and you know what that's fine with me. Everything was fine with me until Tony starts walking toward me. I can feel myself instantly getting flustered. I don't know why. My heart starts beating at 100 mph and I can't control it. I try to breathe and calm down. I try to play it cool. "Do you have a partner?" Tony asks sitting on the side of my desk looking down at me with those chocolate brown eyes. "Uh actual-. I mean, No." I say still trying to play it cool. "Cool then it's settled. We're partners." He says. "And your name is?" "Loki" I say "Loki. That's an interesting name. Anyways we'll meet after school at your place or mine?" He asks. "Mine?" I say unsure. "Good." He says. "Send me the address." "Okay. But I don't even have your phone number." I say. Tony opens my notebook and writes his phone number on it. He puts a heart by his name and I try to show no emotion. It makes me feel some type of way. He winks at me and walks away. "What was that?" I think to myself." Is he messing with me or something? I remember Valkyrie telling me he sleeps with pretty much everyone. If he thinks he's sleeping with me he's mistaken. I'm not easy and I'm not gay. Right?"

-
Valkyrie's POV

Good morning. I'm excited for the last first day of school. Finally. Senior year. I'm not excited about our school filling up with a bunch of strangers plus new freshman. I heard we're getting over 1100 new transfer students. Thinking about it gives me hives. I hate Change. And new people. Welp. I start to get ready for school when my drunken mother walks in. Seriously? She's such an alcoholic. It's 6:30 am and she's already drunk? I try to ignore her when I walk past her in the hall. She can't help but say something rude to me. "You look just like your stupid a** dad. The day he left you should've left right with him. Now I'm stuck with this stupid parent loan so that you can go to college and for what? You won't be anything. You ain't sh*t and never will be." She said stumbling down the hallway. We have the same speech every week. Ever since my dad left her she's spiraled downhill. I try to take care of her but then who will take care of me? Great. She ruined my mood now. I try to hurry and eat breakfast and leave.