Why are you reading this-

Don't judge me, it was just a bet! I swear on my mamas jambalaya!

Walking around the vast dark forest with your group, you quickly noticed that it was almost sundown "Ah, it's almost time..." you thought to yourself, hearing the immense conversation that the other individuals had to say. "Do you think this Siren Head monster is real or full of bullshit?" One of the male's, presumably Chad (I KNOW ITS A SIMPLE NAME BUT WHO GIVES A DAMN) spoke loudly as he got a rather intensive response back "Bro, this is all bullshit anyways. I mean, why would a thing sleep for 30 years and come back just for a snack? He could have just gotten laid and found a person like Y/n—"

"guys, did you hear that?" A spoiled brat by the name of Regina spoke as she pulled her body against her boyfriend. "Babe it's fine, it was probably a dear—" Pausing, you soon heard a rather faint siren voice from afar. "Bro... do you think—?" "Nah bro, this is just a prank. I mean, Y/n was the one who lured us in here in the first place right?" Brandon snickered, putting the blame on you as you tried to defend yourself "No I didn't! Stop being a prick and continue on!" "Hey! You can't say that to my boyfriend!" Regina exclaimed as a full on heated argument began to clatter up the forest.

Little do they know, a monster was slowly approaching..

To be continued maybe? (?)