*SIREN SCREECHING*

We have reached the most mind boggling reads of all time and I'm here trying to answer god's question as to why I did this.

Some requested some siren head smut but I don't even know how to put a dick on a monster that's FUCKING oppiness. Finally! You had Brandon to cope up to and survive this hell of a place. (You are so fucked— NOT IN A KINKY WAY OF COURSE!—)

Dashing yourself through the endless forest, you couldn't help but pause slightly as you heard him chuckle rather lowly. "Oh Y/n, you never really learn do you? You insufficient fuck.." he spoke aggressively, a figure walking towards you slowly "you killed my girlfriend and now Chad? I thought I trusted you for once in my life..." he grinned sadistically, rushing towards you with a sharp bladed pocket knife. "HOW ABOUT YOU DIE YOU BITCH!" Brandon spoke, trying to aim for you neck to which you dodged quickly.

"Wait! Brandon this isn't what you think!" You spoke worriedly, his body twitching rather creepily to which you saw his head turn in a rather inhuman way to stare at you

"Wait! Brandon this isn't what you think!" You spoke worriedly, his body twitching rather creepily to which you saw his head turn in a rather inhuman way to stare at you. "You killed Regina... you killed Chad. For what? Curiosity over this fucking monster?" He admitted, laughing insanely. "We'll see how you can manage with me..."

To be continued